What's going with survey sites this morning

footfree

So I have tried to do 2 surveys this morning with Opinion One and both times I get this message

It basically says  ' You have entered this survey before ' but it does not reroute me back to their original site and I get no points.Okay I can understand the no point things but not to reroute back to the site is very frustrating.And having it happen twice in a row is even more frustrating.So I have to close out and log back in  all over which is tedious to me.

That and having Ipsos sending invites with no survey to do is just to much in such a short amount of time.

Our records show that you are already taking this survey. If that's not correct, please wait 15 minutes and refresh this page. Thank you

It

It seems you have already entered this survey.

I've been getting the same thing from One Opinion on a regular basis, it is annoying that it doesn't route you back but I use the back button and often it works and brings me back to the One Opinion main page with a new survey.  Not sure why you have to log back in, though, as it doesn't log me out when that happens or I close page/reenter.

• Thanks 1