Im so ....angry!!!

blueskys

Last night I was doing a survey for FocusLine. It was loooooong, monotonous. So, I logged out, figured I would finish today.

I go there this morning & my account has been deactivated!!!!! Along with my $7.80!!!

I wrote them an email telling them I expect my $7.80 or Im contacting the BBB.

Why would they do that????

:evil:

Last night I was doing a survey for FocusLine. It was loooooong, monotonous. So, I logged out, figured I would finish today.

I go there this morning & my account has been deactivated!!!!! Along with my $7.80!!!

What is the 'BBB'?

Meant to ask you Blueskys, have you sent them an email regarding what has happen? If they have replied, what have they told you? You also need to file a complaint with the BBB and ripoffreport.com as soon as possible!

I emailed FocusLine as soon as i saw the dropped me. Havent hear a word.

I havent contacted the BBB yet-dio they really care about survey companys??

K-I went to the BBB site to lodge a complaint. But I cant find were to complain agaainst an online company. I have no physical addy, phone #.

What do I do??

K-I went to the BBB site to lodge a complaint. But I cant find were to complain agaainst an online company. I have no physical addy, phone #.

What do I do??

What you need to do is go to the website of the online survey company. Look at there terms and conditions and FAQ, usually the address of the physical company's are in there somewhere in the fine print, just got to look for it. :( Then once you get the address, go back to the BBB and put in all the info you have on the company and see if it comes up in the data base. If not you can still file a complaint, they will send off the info and your complaint to the company.

No, no address there BUT-its says they have just expanded & joined with Surveyhead! (ta-da-bump).

Sooo, could I use Surveyheads addy???

• 2 weeks later...

Getting their info was easier than shooting fish in a barrel and I am surprised you didn't do this.

Their privacy policy says if you want to cancel your account you should email [email protected].

If you go to www.FocuslineSurveys.com it says this -

-------------

About Us

Focusline.com, established in 1996, is an online survey community where consumers from around the world participate in online paid surveys that steer to the design, development and marketing of products and services.

Our survey website is now FocuslineSurveys.com, where our members log in to manage their member account, participate in online surveys and track survey cash earnings.

-------------

But that isn't even the best part. If you scroll down the page on the lower right it has a BBB logo. Click on the logo and it takes you to the BBB page about http://www.unitedsample.com which apparently is their parent company complete with contact info.

501 Ventura Blvd., Suite 250

Encino, CA 91436

Tel: (818) 524-1218

Fax: (818) 524-1219

Web Site: http://www.unitedsample.com

But you don't even need this. Next to the "B" rating at the top of the page on the left is a link that says

"I want to...

File a Complaint".

Click the link and away you go.