You have to read response from Harris Poll and what they did to me

footfree

On 10/12/2017 2:12 PM, [email protected] wrote:
Help Desk request HD2017059700

--------------------------------
Dear Panel Member,

Thank you for contacting us. We have reviewed your account, and I show that your account has been removed due to quality issues. Unfortunately, at this time we are no longer accepting re-registration. We do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Sincerely,
Harris Poll

My response and oh yes I sent it

It had nothing to do with 'QUALITY Issues" it had to do with the fact I went to the BBB to get the points you owed me.Prove to me it was a 'QUALITY Issue problem" if that is what you want to call it.So now you are going to  steal the points that were left in my account which were 796 points.How low you all have fallen .It's a disgrace.Do not put your issues on me.However personally you owe me so maybe I should go back to the BBB just so people know what kind of low underhanded company you really are.I'm fine not doing you surveys and wondering if I will be paid or not .Especially  if that is the kind of thanks I get for doing your surveys for the last 15 years and helping you.Good riddance is what I say.

P.s. This was over  200 points that I reported them on to the BBB.Plus the irony is that I had to wait over wait 2 weeks to get the points once I contacted the BBB .But it only took them 2 days to answer me and say my account had been closed once it had been said and done.

• Like 1

Why didn't they say it was a quality issue before? Had you not gone to the BBB your account would still be active. This is complete and utter disgusting behavior on their part. I would go back to the BBB and copy and paste their response in the complaint. 

3 hours ago, love1978 said:

Why didn't they say it was a quality issue before? Had you not gone to the BBB your account would still be active. This is complete and utter disgusting behavior on their part. I would go back to the BBB and copy and paste their response in the complaint. 

I did and I even said I wanted what was left in my account.Guess we will have to wait and see what happens next.

BBB asked if I would talk to the media about this and I said yes.Not that it would happen but if you ask me I would tell you what happened.

6 hours ago, footfree said:

I did and I even said I wanted what was left in my account.Guess we will have to wait and see what happens next.

BBB asked if I would talk to the media about this and I said yes.Not that it would happen but if you ask me I would tell you what happened.

If they were a decent company none of this would have happened  all the times you contacted them and they never responded and you were forced to go to the BBB and now all of a sudden they respond with quality issues they are the ones with issues without us they wouldn't have a business.

17 hours ago, tvc15 said:

Do you know which media the BBB is talking about? and why?

No they didn't say which media - it was a question they ask everyone who fills out the form - you can either check it or leave it blank-I choose to check it.

Wow sorry this happened to you  . Oh and that media  thing I always check no .Right now Ipsos is given me fits .First they did not want to give me points then I pointed out I did finish  the survey and they  gave me 5 points .I complained and now they  come back we will give you 459 in a few days .Well to me a few days means at most 3 days ,when 3 days came and no points ,then they came back and said by the end of the week or by first of next week .Well we will see  so far I have not seen the points and I sure do not what is taking them  so long .

I have to give credit to My Points I do surveys and if I don't get the points I send a message and usually  by the same day they credit me the points  no questions asked .I only wish  they all were that good