Surveyhead Says Their Dishonesty Caused By Technical Issues

Whatatay

Look at this response from Surveyhead. Now they claim their lying and dishonesty is caused by a technical issue or by me not clearing cookies. I replied telling them their reply was a load of crap.

------------------------------------------

RE: Earn A Good Reward For Completing Our Important Survey on Consumer Products!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 1:18 PM

To: XXXXXXX

Dear Member,

Thank you for the email and I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We do appreciate your time and strive to make your experience the most rewarding. Sadly, there is always a chance that a technical issue may happen while taking a survey. Though rare, they sometimes cannot be avoided. We are not able to pinpoint on whose end the issue occurred due to the complex nature of the internet, and therefore we sincerely apologize for time lost. I recommend clearing your cookies and your internet history as this may be a factor. We are working on incentive programs to compensate those who have experienced technical problems because we most definitely value your service. If any questions, please feel free to contact me at customer support. Thanks!

Shalabh Mathur

Customer Service

---------------------------------------

Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 4:39 AM

To: Survey Support

Subject: Re: Earn A Good Reward For Completing Our Important Survey on Consumer Products!

The email below says this survey pays $4.00 for 15 minutes but when I click on the link it shows 20 minutes for $3.00. What's up with the dishonesty?

--- On Mon, 7/12/10, Surveyhead wrote:

Subject: Earn A Good Reward For Completing Our Important Survey on Consumer Products!

To: XXXXXXX

Date: Monday, July 12, 2010, 3:16 PM

Brand New Survey Opportunity Available For You!

Your Time And Opinions Are Important To Us!

Survey Topic: Other

Reward Amount: $4.00

Survey Length: 15 Minutes

Start the Survey Now

LOL

I love it - always the first response from these companies is "you're not doing it right". Between that and having to say the same thing 20 times before you happen to get the person who you first talked to again so you can get the problem resolved.

What does your cookies have to do with an email THEY SENT. Do they really think we're stupid?

• 2 months later...

I predict Surveyhead, aka United Sample, will lose their BBB accreditation in a year. If you search them on the BBB, many people have filed complaints and lefts lots of unfavorable reviews with pretty much the same stories...they're being scammed out of money after they've reached payout level.

• 4 weeks later...

I did a choclate bar survey in Feb that I never got credited with. I have had many many emails from Survey Head. just delaying and im afrid I think down right lying to me. I want them to pay the balance I am owed and close the accout but they are now ignorng me. This company cannot be trusted, and they make it hard for you to talk to them. Robert UK

I know. I find that interesting its like a 50/50 chance to get paid with them. It's like a loterry to randomly pick people and pay them. You know if they were outright a scam and wasent paying anyone they wouldnt be in business to long and have no BBB record with them. I think because they are dealing with to many people and to many invalid surveys. I think they get alot of reversals.

• 2 weeks later...

OMG-Surveyhead must be trying to do some damage control!!! I received the $25 I was owed today via paypal! :)

*I took out some personal identifying information.

Re: SurveyHead Customer Service

Sent: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:15 pm

by jb142653

SurveyHead wrote:Dear,

I am so sorry about this misunderstanding. Looks like you were flagged down incorrectly. I apologize for that. It has now been taken care of. If you log on to your account you will see your cash out has been approved and you should have or will be receiving a response to the BBB complaint.

If there is anything else I can do for your please send me private message or email me directly.

Sincerely,

Jessica

SurveyHead Customer Service

[email protected]

[email protected]

Sent: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:04 pm

by SurveyHead

Dear,

I am so sorry about this misunderstanding. Looks like you were flagged down incorrectly. I apologize for that. It has now been taken care of. If you log on to your account you will see your cash out has been approved and you should have or will be receiving a response to the BBB complaint.

If there is anything else I can do for your please send me private message or email me directly.

Sincerely,

Jessica

[email protected]

[email protected]

Sent: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:16 pm

by jb142653

SurveyHead wrote:Hello jb142653,

I would need the email address you filed the complaint through to investigate this. If you could provide that, I can check into this for you. Either way, please let me know what else I can do to help fix this.

Thank you,

Jessica

[email protected]

[email protected]

The bbb complaint as well as my survey acct was registered under . I would appreciate it if I could receive some help.

• Quote SurveyHead

Sent: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:46 pm

by SurveyHead

Hello jb142653,

I would need the email address you filed the complaint through to investigate this. If you could provide that, I can check into this for you. Either way, please let me know what else I can do to help fix this.

Thank you,

Jessica

[email protected]

[email protected]

Sent: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:03 pm

by jb142653

SurveyHead wrote:Hello jb142653,

My name is Jessica and I’m a Surveyhead representative. I wanted to see it this matter was ever resolved for you. Please let me know if I can be of any help, and I will try to resolve this matter immediately.

That is exactly what I want to know. I tried cashing out last month, went to their site because my paypal hadn't been credited yet, and this past Friday, I see they've "Rejected" the claim. So, I try emailing them to ask why. After a day and a half, I get a 'failed delivery' message and of course no reply.

So, today I filed w/ the BBB. IDK how that will turn out, but at least their deeds will be on record. Apparently, I'm not the only one who has filed.

Jessica

[email protected]

[email protected]

I still haven't heard from your company via the bbb complaint or email.

• Quote SurveyHead

Sent: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:36 pm

by SurveyHead

Hello jb142653,

My name is Jessica and I’m a Surveyhead representative. I wanted to see it this matter was ever resolved for you. Please let me know if I can be of any help, and I will try to resolve this matter immediately.

That is exactly what I want to know. I tried cashing out last month, went to their site because my paypal hadn't been credited yet, and this past Friday, I see they've "Rejected" the claim. So, I try emailing them to ask why. After a day and a half, I get a 'failed delivery' message and of course no reply.

So, today I filed w/ the BBB. IDK how that will turn out, but at least their deeds will be on record. Apparently, I'm not the only one who has filed.

Jessica

[email protected]

[email protected]

• Board index

• The team • Delete all board cookies • All times are UTC