adding and dropping survey companies like flies

majax79

A few weeks ago I signed up for GTM, Surveyspot, Survey Head, Onlycashsurveys, and dropped them all last week. Man, I should learn to just stick with the very few that work. Right now I have 8 survey companies I'm with. I'm thinking about signing up with Toluna but am a bit worried.

The only survey company I really want to get into is GSB Behavioral Labs.

Yeah, GSB is a good one. They say they try to pay an average of $12 per hour for their surveys but I have found they average closer to $20 per hour and they pay in just a few days. I enjoy doing their surveys a lot. They are fun and very interesting. I wish I could find a few more like them. Keep checking with them, they sign up new people about once a year, if they need them. The problem is, no one ever quits because of the pay and they do what they say they will.

It's funny, you would think that the other survey companies would do the same. I mean, if they just invest in some software that could pretty easily weed out the cheaters. I bet GSB gets a very high percentage of truthful answers. Conversely, I can't imagine Surveyspot does.

It's funny, you would think that the other survey companies would do the same. I mean, if they just invest in some software that could pretty easily weed out the cheaters. I bet GSB gets a very high percentage of truthful answers. Conversely, I can't imagine Surveyspot does.

I agree, GSB gets honest answers because they pay well and you don't have to worry about getting paid or being disqualified at the end of a study unlike most of the survey companies. If I could get a few more like GSB I would drop all of the others except OO, Elite Opinion and maybe 1 or 2 more.

Okay I went to look GSB and a bunch came up, from Belgium, Bangladesh and gosh nows were else from?? :shock: So could someone post a direct link to the company for me, or just PM me the link? I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank You

I joined 4 companys in the past 2 days only to turn around & cancel minutes later! 1, promised me the moon & stars-until I joined, then it was mypoints they wanted to give!! Uhmmm, NO.

A couple others just looked skeevy.

They were-

SurveyDownload

bzzzzzagent (a bunch of games)

Keynote wanted to download thier software (im not comfy with that)

GARBonline (just weird & skeevy looking again!)

I joined 4 companys in the past 2 days only to turn around & cancel minutes later! 1, promised me the moon & stars-until I joined, then it was MyPoints they wanted to give!! Uhmmm, NO.

They were-

SurveyDownload

Hm, never heard of any of those companies before. It sounds like you made a good choice.

I joined 4 companys in the past 2 days only to turn around & cancel minutes later! 1, promised me the moon & stars-until I joined, then it was MyPoints they wanted to give!! Uhmmm, NO.

They were-

SurveyDownload

I agree with all but Keynote. They pay between $10-$20 for 30 minute surveys and they pay within 2-3 days in AGC. The download is not intrusive and removes itself after the survey is over. One time it didn't so I removed it myself. It is not spyware. I don't get but maybe 1 per month, wish it was more. I would sign with them for sure.

Okay I went to look GSB and a bunch came up, from Belgium, Bangladesh and gosh nows were else from?? :shock: So could someone post a direct link to the company for me, or just PM me the link? I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank You

GSB is the Stanford Graduate School of Business, and they are not accepting new panelists at this time. Here's the link to check in the future:

http://sgsb2.sona-systems.com/

I am a member of bzzagent .I joined because of them letting me try products at home ,not so much for money ,because I knew thats not what they did .

I have received a Scrubbing Bubbles shower kit complete (which I know is about 15 dollars retail ) for free and just give my opion .I did makeup ,and all sorts of other stuff .I do have a mypoints account so that doesn't hurt either.

I am a member of bzzagent .I joined because of them letting me try products at home ,not so much for money ,because I knew thats not what they did .

I have received a Scrubbing Bubbles shower kit complete (which I know is about 15 dollars retail ) for free and just give my opion .I did makeup ,and all sorts of other stuff .I do have a mypoints account so that doesn't hurt either.

I signed up with Bizzagent a long time ago. I have never gotten a single product to try for free or evaluate any product. There sight is also hard to navigate!

I signed up with Bizzagent a long time ago. I have never gotten a single product to try for free or evaluate any product. There sight is also hard to navigate!

Wow I just got another invite to do a eye makeup product I think Loreal .Just did a Micheline tire one .Did one for Zicam and one for Walgreens new health clinic .The scrubbing bubbles one ,and 1or 2 ohers .