MyOpinionNow.com

debraborn6

I'm very curiuos to know if anyone has joined this site. They offer some really good surveys paid bt points and product test and I have taken many surveys and earned points and received product test from them. My only problem once I signed up for the site I'm unable to login to check my account. When I first went to log back in it would not except my login info so I requested it be sent to me even thought I know I use the correct info. It is now stating I'm locked out of my account. I have been sending emails since April of this year and just sent another one a couple of days ago as I recevied a survey that I qualified for another product test. And still no one will email me back. So if anyone who might be a member of this site could you please post a reply. The only thing left for me to do is send a letter to them, but if they want email me I fill the letter might not help either. I belong to over 30 survey sites and I have never had one to not email me back. I check ed here on th list of survey sites and didn't see My Opinion Now listed.

Thanks for any help.

Debra

I'm very curiuos to know if anyone has joined this site. They offer some really good surveys paid bt points and product test and I have taken many surveys and earned points and received product test from them. My only problem once I signed up for the site I'm unable to login to check my account. When I first went to log back in it would not except my login info so I requested it be sent to me even thought I know I use the correct info. It is now stating I'm locked out of my account. I have been sending emails since April of this year and just sent another one a couple of days ago as I recevied a survey that I qualified for another product test. And still no one will email me back. So if anyone who might be a member of this site could you please post a reply. The only thing left for me to do is send a letter to them, but if they want email me I fill the letter might not help either. I belong to over 30 survey sites and I have never had one to not email me back. I check ed here on th list of survey sites and didn't see My Opinion Now listed.

Thanks for any help.

Debra

I joined this site last year but heard so many bad things I closed my account very quick. I have read many times that when you get close to cashout, they close your account. You are better off not wasting your time with dishonest companies like this. A $2 pt is not worth the trouble. I am sorry this happened to you, but sometimes you are better off to cut and run. I would report them to the BBB, if for no other reason than to cause them some trouble.

Thanks gene. It is so stupid that they are sending me surveys and product test, but want address my issue in logging in. I've give it just a couple of weeks an them report them. In all the time I've been taking surveys I have never reported anyone so this will be my first one.

Thanks again

Thanks gene. It is so stupid that they are sending me surveys and product test, but want address my issue in logging in. I've give it just a couple of weeks an them report them. In all the time I've been taking surveys I have never reported anyone so this will be my first one.

Thanks again

You are welcome,

I have never had to report anyone either but I would in a New York minute if they treated me the you have been treated. Its time we survey takers stick together and put crooks like this out of business and it could be done if everyone stuck together. Good luck with that.

I signed up with them 2 years ago and gave 9 referrals which people signed up to do their surveys.Since then I haven't gotten squat from them,I emailed them and asked why no surveys and they did responded but it was so long ago I cant remember their response.I'll try again and see what happens.If I remember right they use to be Market reader pro or some other survey company who would send out PT's but never paid you to do them.Then they changed their name to this site and like I said after that nothing.Let me send out a email to them and see what they have to say.I have 845 points in my account and you need 2000 to get anything it said you can choose a prize or get money but I didn't how much or where there was a place to claim money at.I'll email them and see what happens.

Hi, I just joined this site (survey police), so this is my first reply. :) I am a member (soon to be ex-member) of My Opinion Now. I have taken several surveys for them since April and have not received the points for any of them. I sent them an email asking about this and have never gotten a reply from them. Now, hearing the experiences that others have been having with them, I think I will give up on them. They keep sending me invites to take surveys, but I'm not going to keep taking them if I'm not going to receive the points.