Global Test

ironmaiden

Global Test Market – One of the best sites you can join. :D frequent and easy. Surveys for points (from 35 to 100 and you cash out when you reach 1,000 points = $50.00) It’s easy to do. They sometimes will give a survey that could be worth up to 100 points ($10.00). Accepts international members. Operated by Frontdesk. http://www.globaltestmarket.com/

Global Test has been great for me. Even if you don't qualify they give you 5 points.

They stopped giving 5 points when you didn't quilfy a long time ago. They stopped it when they started there Free survey contest crap!

Global Test has been great for me. Even if you don't qualify they give you 5 points.

They stopped giving 5 points when you didn't quilfy a long time ago. They stopped it when they started there Free survey contest crap!

ironmaiden posted that in 2008 about the 5 points for not qualifying

• 3 months later...

Since I posted about 2 1/2 years ago, Global test has been pretty rotten. I don't qualify for most and they did quit the 5 point some time after that. I belong to about 35 different survey panels, so back then making about $300 a month wasn't hard. I belong to that many, but either the points or $ have decreased and it seems I qualify for a lot less. Even product testing has decreased along with several of the panels combining. Now I'm really lucky if I make $75 a month.

Since I posted about 2 1/2 years ago, Global test has been pretty rotten. I don't qualify for most and they did quit the 5 point some time after that. I belong to about 35 different survey panels, so back then making about $300 a month wasn't hard. I belong to that many, but either the points or $ have decreased and it seems I qualify for a lot less. Even product testing has decreased along with several of the panels combining. Now I'm really lucky if I make $75 a month.

Wow, 35? I didn't even know that many existed. I'm a member of 14 but soon to be 10.