Credit Card Surveys

melestine

Why on earth would a survey site ask me for all the information about my credit cards? Name of issuer, APR, credit limit, etc.... They actually said it would be a good idea to have my card statement available for reference. Since I only have paperless statements, that wouldn't be feasible. I refuse to log on to my cc accounts just to give private info to a survey vendor.

I've had this come up a couple of times before and I always quit. Anyone else taken these surveys before?

Lightspeed just sent me a survey wanting me to send all sorts of info even though my name and credit card number wasn't asked for I refuse to do them.I don't have the time and patience for all that.

Toluna did a 6 or 8 month study where they asked for changes about my credit cards such as apr, terms and conditions, limits, etc. They wanted to know what company issued the cards (although not the bank) in order to study the effects of the massive credit card reform that took hold in Feb.

While you should NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER, i repeat NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER give away any personal information about your credit cards, there are reasonable surveys that track information without compromising you in any way. They usually pay well too. The one I mentioned was 15 a month for 6 or 8 months and a 30 bonus at the end.

I did that survey with the company Toluna bought out and was paid nicely.So when Toluna asked me to do it I did,however they fumbled that ball by not sending my surveys each month and ultimately cost me my reward.Thank goodness I was only 3 months into it so I wasn't out a whole lot of money,but I was still ticked because it took my time to give them that info and I got squat for my effort.I believed this all happened around the time they merged with Greenfield.