Please answer...Is Palm research legit?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I registered with Palm research like a little over 2 weeks and made 20 dollars so far. Are they legit? I wanna make sure before I continue.

The one thing I found with Palm Research was the constant errors after spending significant time on the surveys. The guy who runs it makes up excuses for these errors saying things like you spent too long on the survey or you didn't spend long enough. I feel the errors are intentional to get answers without paying. Also, if you didn't get a confirmation email for a survey you completed, you won't get credit for it. They tend not to answer emails because the guy says you replied to an address that is used to send the survey invitations and which is not monitored because it gets a lot of auto replies for people on vacation. He then tells you to use the email address at the bottom of the survey invitation BUT IT IS THE SAME ONE THAT HE USES TO SEND THE SURVEY INVITATIONS that he told you not to reply to.

If you did $20 in surveys and got email confirmations for all, you should get paid. However, if you lied to qualify for any of these surveys, you will get caught and your account will be canceled and you will get nothing. It also takes 45 days after the end of the month when you reached $10 to get a check. So if on June 1 you reach $10, 45 days after June 30 is when your check will be sent.

The guy running it has also spammed message boards trying to get people to join and I believe searches the internet for messages posted about his company because he often shows up on message boards to defend the company when some one posts about them.

So although they are legit as far as paying you, I don't feel they are totally honest and I quit them after spending more time taking surveys that ended in errors after giving them a bunch of answers for free.

Guest Anonymous

Yeah well it's August and I still have 25.00 in my account. Doesent say anything about me being paid next month. I don't understand why didnt reset my account for the new month. Also the last 1 or 2 days I been getting a message from doing the daily survey that there technical issue. Come back later.

This company worries me.

Also the last 1 or 2 days I been getting a message from doing the daily survey that there technical issue. Come back later.

This company worries me.

This has been going on for over a year and is exactly what I was talking about in my post above. Since it is still not fixed and the owner has been made aware of these problems, it just confirms to me that they are intentional errors. I got up tp the minimum of $10 and stopped doing their surveys. As soon as I get my check I am quitting.