Switchover to Branded... Liking the Look

penangel

I see that Mintvine made the switch this morning (or at least that's when I saw it.)   So far liking the new look... a lot, and that's a big thing for this "oh man, I HATE any kind of change" girl  :-D  

One thing I don't really understand yet about it, though, is the purpose of the leaderboard... seems to be just taking up space for no beneficial purpose... is there some kind of bonus attached for the top 100 or something? [EDITED to say:  Just saw mention of what it's for, and answered my question... bonus points for top 100, yep.]

Mint Vine changed to Branded Surveys today on my emails. Have a payment due in 2 days.--Have been very pleased with them this past 6 months.--Average $60 - $80 a month.--They have always had the time and date due for redemptions.--I've only contacted them maybe twice over 3 yes. for delayed payment.--I just wait 24 hrs after it's due.--Just received the upgrade notice 2 wks ago about leader board.--Not sure what it includes.--It did up my poll Survey reward to 10 pts. Daily.--Hope it is a smooth transition because I've weeded down to only a few sites.

It seem to be going very very smoothly but then, I just tried to take a survey. It came up with the "real eyes" screen and a message that there are too many trying to take surveys now. This is why we can't have nice things. UPDATE: REloaded page and it did fine. Still dq'd but whatevs.

25 minutes ago, paulgro said:

It's easier to find what you want so I like it. Started using it in beta and didn't have trouble with it. Everything was moved from Mintvine without a problem at least for me.

No problem here either although I think the survey pay is less

On 11/24/2017 at 2:47 PM, peach6 said:

No problem here either although I think the survey pay is less

Branded owned Mintvine so I really don't see a difference in payment.

17 hours ago, somelady said:

I noticed the emails sometimes take you directly to the survey and you don't get a survey code.

I haven't had any trouble so maybe those were isolated cases. We all know that transitions don't go well for everyone for some reason. I've even heard of people losing their accounts and having to email to get them opened again.

Yesterday it said it noticed that I skipped a survey and asked why with a list of reasons, one of them being the survey didn't pay enough. That was the reason I skipped it.  If they ask this enough and enough people say this maybe, just maybe they will raise the rewards.

• Like 1