E Poll pay pal question

Lurkergirl

Last time I cashed out at e poll I got a gift card .Now I have a pay pal account so I thought why not get that this time .

I am wondering if they are as slow with pay pal as they are with the gift cards ?

With like Pinecone I get the money the same week as I do the survey .

I asked for e poll pay pal back on 7/19 so I am just wondering if they are going to be so slow .I don't understnad why they have to be Pinecone isn't ?

Last time I cashed out at e poll I got a gift card .Now I have a pay pal account so I thought why not get that this time .

I am wondering if they are as slow with pay pal as they are with the gift cards ?

With like Pinecone I get the money the same week as I do the survey .

I asked for e poll pay pal back on 7/19 so I am just wondering if they are going to be so slow .I don't understnad why they have to be Pinecone isn't ?

It has been while since I cashed out with E Poll. If I remember correctly, they are slow at sending it to pay pal. I think I waited over 4 weeks for mine, but like I said been awhile and can't be sure. Check out E-Polls website and see what it takes to get your paypal payment.

I looked it said 6-8 weeks that seems awfully long . I know like OPion Outpost says 4-6 weeks and I usually get my check in 4-6 days .So I was kind of hoping since it was pay pal it owuld be quicker ,like Pinecone .