Toluna Problem??

shylee1234

Has anyone else's Toluna account been reset? I have alot of points, pending points and even a $73 Visa Card that's been ordered, yet my account is now missing all that info! Anyone know what I can do aside from emailing them (I did)?

Well given the history I have had with Toluna and others, this does NOT surprise me one bit! :evil: When did you last send off an email to them about this problem? I would send off an email to them stating a time and date that you want your points back into your account. If they do NOT meet the time and date you specified, then contact the BBB and ripoffreport.com.

Thanks, I will do that! I have not ha anissue with them until now. I did just email them yesterday but haven't heard back yet. I will shoot them one more tomorrow while adding your advice!

I also have the same problem, my account was reset including my survey history, referel history, check and paypal request history, poll history and my points were reset from 35,000 to 0 points. I have contacted Toluna but have not heard anything back yet, I have been searching and found information on the Toluna site from other members that developed a poll about their points being reset so I think this has happened to a-lot of people.

they finally did reply to me and said they are working on it. Good luck to you

Yep Toluna is differently working on your problem! I am sure that you will get your points fixed by the end of this decade, given how slow they are at handling stuff!

They lost all my profile info - my profile is mysteriously 10% complete suddenly.

As soon as I find out the July prize draw results, I'm canceling anyways. This latest snafu just reinforces my opinion that they are not worth my time.

As soon as I find out the July prize draw results, I'm canceling anyways.

You didn't do surveys for free did you? :shock: I am sure you are talking about the Paid ones that you didn't quliafy for and got an entry into a sweeps for it? :shock::lol:

BTW I wouldn't count your chickens before they hatch! :( I am sure that along with how they scam people out by when someone successfully completes a survey but later tells you that you didn't qualify, or how they are wiping peoples accounts. I am sure that there sweeps is a scam! I am sure that they people the put on there are fake people!

Don't just complain here, try complaining to management:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

I can just see the Toluna people having their Board of Directors meetings at the Bada-Bing, Tony Soprano, Pussy, Johnny The Sack, Mikey the Enforcer. They're laughing about how they buried another company in the woods - They killed Greenfield, Test & Vote, Suveyor, LaVentana and now.................It's Ciao Baby to Ciao - A bullet to the head.

Do not refer anyone. If you were with Ciao, say goodbye - you'll be sorry if you move your account and all your security information to Toluna - they are evil crooks.

As soon as I find out the July prize draw results, I'm canceling anyways.

You didn't do surveys for free did you? :shock: I am sure you are talking about the Paid ones that you didn't quliafy for and got an entry into a sweeps for it? :shock::lol:

You are quite wrong.

I had an odd amount of points after my last payout and burned them on sweepstakes entries (rather than hang around for another payment milestone).

Guest Anonymous

I just started using them and got 12,251 points for completed profiles and probably did 12 thousand worth of surveys. How long until they credit it?

I just started using them and got 12,251 points for completed profiles and probably did 12 thousand worth of surveys. How long until they credit it?

You probably won't even get credit on half of the surveys you did with them! They love to pull that excuse that you didn't qualify for a survey, even though after you completed the survey you get a screen telling you that you successfully completed it! :evil: They did that to me several different times!

I just started doing surveys again for this site and checked my balance with Toluna, and lo and behold i have

17,000 points taken away.I do not understand how they can just take away hard earned points! :x