PineCone Research

missmary

Most people will say they are the best survey company out there and I would say they are one of your better ones.They always pay and they send out PT's to do.I really have no complaints when it comes to this company and that is saying a lot!

I've been with the company for a few years now. They always credit my PayPal account within a few days of completing a survey. Each and every survey is worth $3.00. I average 3-4 surveys per month. They are the best company as far as stability and reliability. I highly recommend Pinecone.

Too bad they're not accepting people or I'd join! Right now I'm only a member of Zoompanel and Mypoints

I like Zoompanel because of the DVD's you can get! :D They have so many to choose from, there are a lot of good movies for 1000 points.

I am happy with Pinecone because you always know what they are going to pay you for the survey and it is quick to pay! None of these opening up emails from other survey companies and wondering if it is going to pay good or pay pennies on the dollar!

• 2 weeks later...

They are the example you wish all survey companies would follow. Consistant, timely, and the best thing, you don't waste time on surveys you don't qualify for because they send usually short screening "questionares" beforehand. I can't say at $3 per survey you're going to make a bundle but you've got to respect them for their ethics and honesty. I've been with them for not quite two years and I just recently went over $120. I average 1 or 2 surveys a week. They are my #11 money maker. BIG THUMBS UP FOR Pinecone!!!!