Njsurveyman

Ibotta Rebate App for Grocery Shopping

I downloaded this app about two weeks ago and already made about $10 back on rebates. All you need is $20 to cash out via paypal. Basically you just go through your offers, select the ones you think you will be redeeming. Then, you go to the store, take a picture of your receipt when you get home via their app(I suggest crossing out your CC info first), then you select the offers you wish to redeem for cash rebates, and then you get the rebate cash back into your Ibotta account within 3 hours later. They also offer a rebate for 50 cents back on ANY item. The app works for most large Supermarket chains, CVS, Walgreens, Family Dollar, Dollar Tree, etc...

I had signed up for that, but there seems to be offers for alcohol, which I don't drink.  So far, I haven't been able to use it on anything.  But I might find something on it next week.  I will give it a try.  They give you $10 on your first cashout.

No, the minimum for cash out is $20. But, I had the app for less than a month and already made it up to $10. 

Yes, they do offer some alcohol rebates too, but also seem to always have any bread, shredded cheese, any brand eggs, and also a rebate on Any one item at all times. Some weeks there is a new promotion like a $1 back on Honey Bunches of Oats (this week's promotion). 

• Like 1

Thanks for the explanation Njsurveyman!  I have to go shop this Friday, so I will give that a shot and see how it goes.