Can I trust lightspeed?

Guest Anonymous

They said 2,000 points for a 14 day dairy on my precrition meds. Can I trust them?

I wouldn't. They stuck it to me for a 2,000 point "e-mail us your account change info" and then cancelled my account for "completing surveys too quickly." See my post from last week in Rants (Lauren does exist, BUT).

They said 2,000 points for a 14 day dairy on my precrition meds. Can I trust them?

It's a crap shoot ,some people will be paid while others may have trouble with them.Just remember if you do it and they dont pay you will have a real hard time getting a hold of Lauren if you can at all.The way I figure it you have about a 50/50 shot of getting paid.

I've done some of those multi-day diaries for them before and haven't had any problems. If memory serves, it was a diary tracking what I drank, how often, what time of day, etc. for a couple of weeks.

They said 2,000 points for a 14 day dairy on my prescription meds. Can I trust them?

Personally I have not had any problems as of yet! I say yet, because you never now if or when problems or going to happen. Since the beginning of this year I have made over $80 dollars so far, that is average about $10 a month. Also they use to take a week or just a little over a week to get your money in PayPal, but I have noticed the last few months that it is only taken about 2-3 days to get it now, so an improvement on there paying time! :D So as of currently I am happy with them and I make Fairlie good money with them. But you never now when or if they will go the way of Survey Spot, Greenfeild or others that have taken a nose dive!

Now as for the part with a 14 day prescription meds thing and if you can trust them, well that is entirely up to you! It is ALL about you and yours alone gut feeling weather or not you can trust them! So if your gut feeling is saying no, then don't! If your gut feeling is say yes, then do it! If it were me I would do it, but that is ONLY my opinion! Personally I don't care if they now what medications I am on. I am on 9 different ones right now and none of the medications are anything I would be ashamed of telling people about! Again use your OWN gut feeling on it! :D

I recently did a 2 week beverage diary for them (actually another company was doing it through Lightspeed) using a Palm Pilot they supplied, and which had to be sent back, and got paid $60 in Visa cards.

With that said, before doing it, I researched and found that some people did the diary and then didn't get paid because they were told they didn't drink enough. They don't tell you what "enough" is but when one person called to complain about the letter they received telling them why they wouldn't be paid, the company said 3 drinks a day. I was doing 7 or 8 a day and made sure I did at least 4.

If you don't use prescription drugs or use only one or two, I would be a little leary to do it.

The other part of the equation is that Lightspeed no longer replies to email. They used to be good at relying to emails and fixing problems. Now all emails are ignored. I had to fill a BBB complaint to get 75 points from one survey that didn't credit me.

I recently did a 2 week beverage diary for them (actually another company was doing it through Lightspeed) using a Palm Pilot they supplied, and which had to be sent back, and got paid $60 in Visa cards.

With that said, before doing it, I researched and found that some people did the diary and then didn't get paid because they were told they didn't drink enough. They don't tell you what "enough" is but when one person called to complain about the letter they received telling them why they wouldn't be paid, the company said 3 drinks a day. I was doing 7 or 8 a day and made sure I did at least 4.

I see that you have already done it and did more that three drinks. But the question I have for you is:

When it told you the rules and everything did it pacifically say you had to drink 3 a day? I did one of those from lightspeed last year with the plam pilot, but it was on types of snacks I ate. I read ALL the rules and it said nothing about a minimum. Basically what I am saying is if you read all of the rules for the palm Piolt survey and it dosen't say ANY thing about a minimum you have to drink. Then print off a copy of that for yourself. And if they do come back with that excuse, well you have the rules they gave you and you can get it with them on there for fraud. When you go to the BBB I would then ask for double what they owe you, because you would have a strong leg to stand on with fraud from them! :D That is if you save the rules of the survey! :D Just cousious if you read the rules and if they actually said that in the rules, then try to commit fraud and a scam on people! :evil:

I don't know about that specific survey, but I've been happy with them. I still think some of their survey point values are extremely low, but I've never had any issues being paid by them.

I've been with them for over a year now & I used to get all kinds of surveys, all over the sudden they've dried up & I haven't received a survey in over a month...not sure why....

I've been with them for over a year now & I used to get all kinds of surveys, all over the sudden they've dried up & I haven't received a survey in over a month...not sure why....

You might want to log on and see why,that's if your still interested in doing their surveys or not.

Guest Anonymous

Ah,

Lightspeed e-mail. I was doing a 2 week precription drug diary and the last 2 days I couldn't log in. They told me it may take another day and I might have to re-register due to technical errors. I did probably 6-8 days already. I better get compensated.

• 2 weeks later...

Been with them 4 years and never had a problem besides the usual survey mechanics type. I track everything and have yet to see a single survey I've not been given credit for. Payments are fast and customer service is great if you call them. I've done a couple of surveys using Palm Pilots with them without a hitch. In a recent post on this forum I explained how I hit a glitch on a survey and couldn't continue so I called them, and they fixed it on the spot before my eyes. The tech said too many people get POd without calling them. He wished more would. Where was the number? Next time click that little sentence in the corner stating contact us if you have problems.

I once did a palm pilot survey for them and had problems getting it fed-exed back to them.When I called the number they gave me they were very nice to me and made sure everything was taken care of.Some people wrote they didn't get compensated for doing it but I did get my money.So I have to say I really haven't had any problems with them other then the surveys not loading properly.Just wish they would pay better for their surveys, but I say that about most of the companies I do surveys for!

Minimum wage is what I feel is fair pay!