Does filing a complaint with BBB work?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

So check this out. Surveyspot disabled my account and I had 16 dollars in it. They had a automated message saying violated to terms and agreement. Possibly because I had 2 accounts but the other one I never used. I only did that because I couldn't get into my main account for a couple days wondering what the heck is going on. So maybe it was alright they cancelled my account but shouldn't I get that 16 dollars for my time? I never had a problem before. They just kick you out like whatever. Even there loyal coustomers.

So far for every survey company I have filed agaisnt they have given the money! :D So go ahead and file it and make sure you explain everything. Tell them about them closing your account and how they said you violated there terms and agreement, but WILL NOT give you an explanation to what it is! Plus also mention what you said in your post "I only did that because I couldn't get into my main account for a couple days wondering what the heck is going on". You want to make sure that you are honest, so if that is the reason, then it won't come back and haunt you.

I'm not real sure it does anything with SurveySpot. I filed a complaint and they responded to it and claimed the issue was fixed. It wasn't when they responded but it did get fixed later. I'm not SurveySpot gives a flip.

So how long does it take for the BBB to resolve issues?I just filed my first complaint with EDU after they pay me it's all over I never want to deal with this company again.They are affiliated with Survey Head and I think that's enough said.One of their companies is enough!Haven't you noticed that Surveyhead,Focusline and EDU all have the same surveys?Picking one of those companies and doing their surveys will pay faster then doing all 3 of their survey companies!

Who is EDU?

Another company of Surveyhead here's the web site if you want to check it out -like I said they have the same exact survey's as Surveyhead-http://www.ergsurvey.com/dashboard.php

Actually they are worse then Surveyhead at least Surveyhead answered my emails this place hasn't nor have they credited my surveys- 1 survey was done on 4/14 and the other 5/14.Just heard back from the BBB they said they are taking on my complaint hopefully I'll get my money so I can be rid of them!!!!!