Harris Poll worth it?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I signed up a week ago with them and got a survey invite for sweepstakes. Basically to get to know me better. Well I went to take it and it went to a error page. Is it worth it?

I signed up a week ago with them and got a survey invite for sweepstakes. Basically to get to know me better. Well I went to take it and it went to a error page. Is it worth it?

I am thinking about giving them the boot as soon as I can cash out. Been with them a year and still only have 800 pts. Don't fall for the sweepsstakes ploys. I toss them all the time . They have very few paying surveys and pay very little for the ones they do have. I have heard of people who like them but they are not worth my time.

I can usually move through them pretty quickly so I'm sticking with them for now. There is an Amazon redemption level in their "HIPoints" that is better than the rest (i.e. less points/$). I think it's the $20 or $25 level but it's not hard to figure out.

I've been with them for a year also and have 820 points. Their merchandise is a bunch of crap....a pen, a pocket knife, a credit card holder etc. You can give up your points for sweepsstakes entries or donations, both of which I don't trust. The only gift cards are 1600 points for a $10 amazon.co.uk and €12 amazon.de and amazon.fr. In my opinion they are definitely NOT worth the time and effort.

They dont send out surveys very often I get 2 or 3 to maybe 4 a month and earn around $20(AGC) a year.So is that good Hell No-But I do them because I don't find them to be to annoying.At least I dont have to fight them to get paid like other companies.

I have been with them a little over a year I think .Yes they don't offer much I am interested in getting ,but I have hung in there .

Just last week I was able to do a 3 day online survey with them .It did not take very long at all and you could log in and out at will .For doing this survey they are sending me a check for 75.00 dollars .Not bad for a few questions .

I have been with them a little over a year I think .Yes they don't offer much I am interested in getting ,but I have hung in there .

Just last week I was able to do a 3 day online survey with them .It did not take very long at all and you could log in and out at will .For doing this survey they are sending me a check for 75.00 dollars .Not bad for a few questions .

I've been with them for at least 7 years and never gotten that opportunity.I would have done it if asked-I know it depends on demographics but some times it doesn't seem fair when you've been with some one for a long time and they dont ask you!I'll get off my pitty party now,bye!

I've been with them for at least 7 years and never gotten that opportunity.I would have done it if asked-I know it depends on demographics but some times it doesn't seem fair when you've been with some one for a long time and they dont ask you!I'll get off my pitty party now,bye!

Sorry to hear that .I have no idea how or why they chose me .I usually am always asked if I want to do this or try that and usually I never get an invite .

• 3 weeks later...