How much do you normally make a month and...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

How much do you average a month and your best estimate of how many survey companies your signed up with.

Me well I just started at end of Jule/early July so I am still new but probably 150 dollars in last 3-4 weeks mainly from Cash-crate, Treasure-trooper (where I started) Opion Outpost, Lightspeed and Surveyspot(THEY cancelled my account a few days ago) Over the last week or so I found about a total of 60 survey sites that I have joined so in total about 70-75 survey sites I am registered with. 85 percent of them I just registered in the last week. Will see how the rest of August goes.

How much do you average a month and your best estimate of how many survey companies your signed up with.

Me well I just started at end of Jule/early July so I am still new but probably 150 dollars in last 3-4 weeks mainly from Cash-crate, Treasure-trooper (where I started) Opion Outpost, Lightspeed and Surveyspot(THEY cancelled my account a few days ago) Over the last week or so I found about a total of 60 survey sites that I have joined so in total about 70-75 survey sites I am registered with. 85 percent of them I just registered in the last week. Will see how the rest of August goes.

Sounds like companies are closing your accounts faster than you can sign with others (Survey Head in eailer post). Besides opening two accounts why are the closing your accounts?

If your goal is to earn as much money as you can and lie along the way to get it - you won't get too far! That being said, how much you earn per month really depends on how many companies you belong to, your demographics, the frequency of how often you take surveys, and your commitment to honesty and fair survey taking. If you just want to hit up the companies for a few bucks, then I would suggest you go get a part-time job as you'll get paid by the hour. Survey taking isn't a game and you won't get rich doing it.