Ciao taken over by TOLUNA - BEWARE.

BOB-HAWKE

Ciao has now been fully swallowed up by the biggest con artist of them all - Toluna.

Ciao was good and were honest and when there was an issue they would respond.

Ciao has been swallowed up by Toluna.

They do not respond to emails except in a form letter that doesn't answer your questions or concerns. And the never follow up complaints.

I've tried to cash out the equivalent of $100 and I think it's gone when Toluna took the database from Ciao.

Don't just complain here, try complaining to management:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

When you finish surveys they will screen you out at question number 199/200 or at the 99.9% completed stage.

Points disappear and they do not explain what happened. Rewards are not paid.

I can just see the Toluna people having their Board of Directors meetings at the Bada-Bing, Tony Soprano, Pussy, Johnny The Sack, Mikey the Enforcer. They're laughing about how they buried another company in the woods - They killed Greenfield, Test & Vote, Suveyor, LaVentana and now.................It's Ciao Baby to Ciao - A bullet to the head.

Do not refer anyone. If you were with Ciao, say goodbye - you'll be sorry if you move your account and all your security information to Toluna - they are evil crooks.

Guest Anonymous

Really? I just signed up for Caio but I don't think its for U.S. anymore. Toluna sucks. I registered with them and didnt even get a confirmation email or respond to my email.