Help! I need info to file complaint against EDU

footfree

I went to EDU site and asked for my money -they haven't responded to 3 of my emails so I need to file a complaint with the BBB.I went to EDU 's web site got the info to file the report but when I went back to the BBB web site and punched in the info it said this( There are no businesses matching your search criteria).Does anyone have another address for them -this is the one I have

EDU Research Group

Attention: Customer Service

4800 N. Scottsdale Rd, Suite 4500

Scottsdale, Arizona 85251 USA

Email: [email protected]

Toll Free (USA): 1-888-311-PERF 7373

Direct Dial (International): (1)602-273-3758

I haven't tried calling, I think I will, but if that fails how do I go about filing a complaint?I know they are affiliated with Surveyhead.So should I get their info and file the complaint against them,?Any help would be appreciated they haven't credited my last 2 surveys one from 4/14 and the other from 5/14.When they do I have enough to cash out and get my money .After that I'm done, I don't want anything else to do with them. Has anyone else been having problems with EDU?

EDU may not really exist as a company. The address they gave you is the site of a suite serviced offices on 4800 N. Scottsdale Road. A lot of "fake" companies use these addresses to answer the phones for them, collect the mail etc. It's like having an address at Mailboxes etc (MBE).

EDU may just use this address for convenience (like registering offshore companies in the Bahamas or the Cayman Islands), when you actually go there there's usually a row of mail boxes or pigeonholes and a couple of receptionists. There's a very well known mobile motor service company that has an address like this in one of the best buildings in Chicago - when 20/20 went there, it was just a serviced office. The well known "American" mobile motor company was actually based in Guangzhou China.

The BBB already know of EDU and the other names they use on a site called "Yellow Surveys", The contact numbers they have for the parent company are these:

(866) 553-5621

(602) 273-3247

Email: [email protected]

Good Luck