online focus groups

scooby76

:!: The surveys that i have been taking are varied in there payouts and prizes!I do mostly focus groups and like to know how many focus groups online are there?supposedly the economy is bad and cutting costs on surveys is no answer.I actually supplement my income by doing surveys and online focus groups.I make more than my first job and find the work motivating!Perry :lol:

I agree scooby, I made £55 worth in the last two days...phew! I know www.homeofresearch.com do focus groups, of which I have been invited to before, but not qualified. www.focus4people.com also do them and so do www.socraticforum.com - hope I have got the urls right - they pay really well and are worth pursuing. So far I have not been lucky enough to have any invitations that have been successful, but focus4people invite you to London, etc., and you can do web based questionnaires as well as have free mags sent to you to review, none of which I have qualified for yet...soon, though I hope!

Just out of interest, what are your top focus groups? Who do you get the most work from? and what sort of subject matter? I would love to do more of them.

Lizzie Ann xx :D