Anyone use Iposos I-say or Testspin?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I signed up with both in the last 3 days. Iposos never sent me a email confirmation and I can't log in. Testspin has answered my questions but I needed to download Adobe Flash to access surveys so when I did I went to the survey and it says sorry you already accesed it which kinda aggrevated me. Any luck with those companies?

Ipsos pay is low but you can earn more points once you become a VIP member.Plus they'll send out PT'S once in a great moon.I make at least $10 a month to every other month.As for Test spin I dont qualify for their surveys very often but when I do I have to make sure they credit my account.They can let some surveys go several months and never pay unless I ask them where my points are.Word of warning I've been doing their Calphalon surveys since April and I have never been paid.I have asked why and they said that the company hasn't returned the surveys papers to them and once this happens I'll get paid.Now they are starting to send out even more Calphalon surveys to do.I refuse to do anymore Calphalon surveys if I'm not going to be paid.

Guest Anonymous

It's been 3 days. I registered with them on 2 accounts and I can't not log in or get a confirmation number. They did email me and told me it may take a few days. Will see. I hate having problems with survey companies.

It's been 3 days. I registered with them on 2 accounts and I can't not log in or get a confirmation number. They did email me and told me it may take a few days. Will see. I hate having problems with survey companies.

This is one of the few survey companies who actually answer their emails in a timely manner-Maybe it's a Canadian thing but they do seem to be nice!