New Low for Toluna, 30 Minute Survey for 2 cents

Whatatay

Just received this email survey invitation from Toluna. I thought their 900 point (29 cent) surveys were bad (which I don't do).

Topic: Consumer topics

Survey ID: 1093230-US

Survey Length: 30 Minutes

Reward: 70 Points

Since 3000 points equals $1.00, each point equals .033 cents. 70 points x .033 = 2.31 cents. I am going to reply to their email asking them if they are crazy. Wasn't Toluna previous known as "My 2 Cents"? Seems like they should have kept the old name.

I recently received a PT from them and did the follow up survey .They said I would be paid 3000 points for it did I

"NO".Which reminds me I need to make a complaint to them on this.Do you think I'll ever receive my points?Cause I sure the hell dont think they will.I've been stuck around 31,000 points because I refuse to do their low paying surveys(unless it's for a PT)if I ever get enough I want to leave it's just that I really hate this company.I've been stiffed by them more then once and I really distrust them.

Did you file a complaint with the BBB? I have filed 6 against survey companies and they have all been resolved in my favor. Don't let the fact that it is only a dollar stop you. The lowest I filed a complaint for was 7 cents when I didn't get 25 points for being disqualified on a survey at Say Nation. It had happened several times and I finally had enough and filed the complaint even though it was only for 7 cents. It got their attention.

They just sent me a Work Survey for 10 minutes worth 200 pts! Wow! A whole 7 cents! I'm rolling in the dough now!! :mrgreen: If I want to earn some extra change, I can go recycle a few cans of mine! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I have been with Toluna for a long time and I will tell you this, dont always dismiss those "low" survey point emails because they do add up and lots of times the survey really isnt as long as they say it is. I just cashed out last Thursday and I already have 10,000 new pts in my account. I also go to the site itsself and do those piddly 50 or 75 VOTE surveys. I actually racked about almost 2000 pts on that just the other day. This is a really good site if you play it right.