Sign in to follow this  
NFriday

Anybody been playing the Monopoly game?

NFriday

Hi- Has anybody been playing the Monopoly game this year?  I 've been playing it at Jewel in the Chicago area.  It does not seem it is as good this year.  Last year you only needed 10 Fandango codes to get a $5 Amazon GC.  Last year, I got $35 in Amazon GC.  This year they got rid of the Amazon, and you need 30 codes to get a gift card which is only good on Fandango.  So far I only have 23 codes, and so I will probably just get two GC for movies before the game is over

I have gotten eight instant winners too, including a bottle of aspirin, a 4 pack of  batteries, a bagel, a can of corn, a bottle of tea, a package of pasta, a package of gravy, and a bag of chips.  I also won a three month online cooking school course, and some universal codes that I will never use, and a Shutterfly shopping bag, which has an $8 handling fee./  I won three of those which I will never redeem.  At least this year, at least two people are guaranteed  to win the million dollars.

mnleona

Those are some nice wins. I do not have in in my area.  Good luck for the million.

NFriday

I just won another package of gravy mix which I will never use.  The game is being played at Jewel, Safeway, Albertson's, Star and a few other chains

NFriday

Hi- It is Monopoly game time again.  So far at Jewel I have won three bagels, a bottle of water, a bunch of free tickets, and a few Shutterfly codes.  This year you can enter codes and win tokens for grocery GC, Visa GC, Fandango, and store products.  At least I have not won any gravy mix so far thank god.  The game is taking place at Safeway, Albertson's, Jewel Osco, Star, and a few other Albertson's related stores.

NFriday

I have done a lot better on the Monopoly game than I have surveys lately.  I won $10, and I just claimed a $25 grocery gift card for Jewel and a $15 virtual visa gift card.  I also won 9 bagels, a bottle of antacid, a package of pepperoni, 2 packages of sour cream, 2 boxes of cookies, a candy bar, 2 bottles of water, a package of frozen Green Giant veggie spirals, and a few games of bowling.  I also have the semi rare ticket for the million dollars, but I still need the rare piece which I will never get.  Some stores are giving away tickets like crazy because the game is going to end on 5/7, and they have lots of tickets left over   A lot of people aren't playing.  I'll be glad when the game is over.  It is consuming too much of my time.