Clearvoices...What you think?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Just registered 2 days ago and got 4 invites today but only qualifed for 1 which was a dollar. Is it worth it? Also do they pay pay-pal or check?

I quit them sometime ago-they didn't post my credits for surveys to my account -nor did they answer my emails-I got fed up with them.I would never recommend this survey company to anyone!

I'm waiting to get $10 in the account before I cash out and cancel the account. I'm having a feeling that this might never happen. They used to be a good company over a year ago, I don't know what happened to them.

Guest Anonymous

I called the headquaters in Colorado and the marketing research manager for Clearvoices seemed like a really nice and cool guy. I asked him how long it takes and he said exactly this "well we got to get confirmation from they're sponsors because alot of people will just click yes or no we have to make sure"

I too have not received credit from Clearvoice and found their support completely non-existant and non-responsive, so now all I do is automatically DQ in order to get the 10 cents. Does it make sense to spend 15 minutes doing a survey for $1.00 when I can DQ in 5 seconds for 10 cents? Much better reward for my time. I was getting so many surveys from them that I was able to cash out $10 just from DQ's. I believe if you don't have enough to cash out in a year they steal your money so be aware of that. You may actually have to complete a few surveys to put you at the cash out point.

It's funny to see this thread because I just dumped my account with Clearvoices the other day. They used to be a fairly decent company and I did get some PTs and FGs with them, but all in all, they are not that great. I didn't get credited for several surveys I did for them last year only to be mysteriously "credited" for unknown surveys this year - I was surprised because I had stopped doing any surveys for them for months . I would not recommend this companyat all and I am happy to be off of their panel.