Hiving - Dead or Alive?

trevorpee

Has anyone had recent contact - or, more to the point, been paid by this outfit?

I have always had to chase them for payment and last received one in October 2017.  Since then I've continued doing surveys and still get several emails each day. I now have four more payment requests pending, but customer service is unresponsive. The Twitter account doesn't seem to have been active for a couple of years.

Any info, chums?

• 3 weeks later...

An update: more than a month after submitting a message on their site, I still haven't received a reply.

However, today I received PayPal payments for all my outstanding requests. So, it would appear that Hiving is still alive (after a fashion!)

• 1 year later...

I think they are having money troubles as I am having the same issues getting paid.  I now have about 4 payment requests going back to April this year, have messaged them with no response back in August and now the website seems to have the contact us section disabled.  They still keep sending me survey requests through which I will not complete unless they actually pay me my outstanding money.

Hiving was DOA for me, I never qualified for their obtuse surveys and the samr for their partner surveys. I tried a recent link from Hiving, thir survey was pulled but they offered 32 other surveys, that doesn't fool me.  32 surveys I won't qualify for = wasted time. Just chalk this one up to experience and move on.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...