Online Customer Surveys

internexium

Surveys bring to the mind endless sheets of paper asking numerous questions that one gets sick of answering without the survey coming to an end. With the advent of computers, things have moved, ushering in the era of online surveys, even free online surveys.

What do you think about the Online Surveys and the Mobile Surveys that are available now a days? can they serve your purpose for having best customer survey experience?

I sometimes wonder if the questions I answer in a survey will actually do anybody any good? Does it really serve a purpose? Heck, I don't care as long as they pay me!

As far as giving all the personal info - what I hate is taking a long survey all the way thru, and then they say 'it's almost over except for asking some personal questions' - then you answer a few, like age, gender, zip code, etc. - and they tell you you don't qualify. What the ....?! I just wasted 20 minutes on a survey I won't even get credit for! That steams me.

I sometimes wonder if the questions I answer in a survey will actually do anybody any good? Does it really serve a purpose? Heck, I don't care as long as they pay me!

As far as giving all the personal info - what I hate is taking a long survey all the way thru, and then they say 'it's almost over except for asking some personal questions' - then you answer a few, like age, gender, zip code, etc. - and they tell you you don't qualify. What the ....?! I just wasted 20 minutes on a survey I won't even get credit for! That steams me.

Yes that being happening to me all the time lately . Just today I went through a general survey .Then they said I qualified to do their survey .So I spend another 5-10 minutes and then they say sorry you don't qualify .UGHHH I hate that

I do not and will not do Mobile survey's-I have a pay as you go plan, can you imagine how much it would cost me to do survey's?Not to mention that you really don't know who or what kind of company your giving your number out to.I can just imagine some scam company eating up all my minutes every month and paying more for my phone service then making money from surveys!

Sounds like who ever posted this question is with a survey company,doesn't it to you or is it just me?

I do not and will not do Mobile survey's-I have a pay as you go plan, can you imagine how much it would cost me to do survey's?Not to mention that you really don't know who or what kind of company your giving your number out to.I can just imagine some scam company eating up all my minutes every month and paying more for my phone service then making money from surveys!

Sounds like who ever posted this question is with a survey company,doesn't it to you or is it just me?

Also they just joined today and asked this question, seems suspicious to me!

Yes that being happening to me all the time lately . Just today I went through a general survey .Then they said I qualified to do their survey .So I spend another 5-10 minutes and then they say sorry you don't qualify .UGHHH I hate that

I did one two days ago where I answered all the pre-screening questions and it said that I qualified for the survey and to click the "Next" button below. As soon as I clicked it, I was told I don't qualify.

Still lots of morons creating surveys.