Have You Ever Had A FG Recruiter Pester You.....?

insomniac

Have you ever had an encounter with a pushy Focus Group Recruiter who actually made sure you were in the study?

I had filled out a screener for an online focus group sometime ago and had completely forgotten about it until I received a phone call that I had been accepted into the study. I didn't immediately call back and they kept calling my house saying I was qualified and that it was up to me to get call them back to get into the study. I finally called back only to find out that not only had I been accepted into the study, I didn't have to do any additional screening questions- I just had to re-verify my previous answers. I went ahead and did the BB and I got my check for $75 about 3 weeks later . This stands as first for me because I have never had someone call my house several times in a 2-3 day period to make sure I was in the study! :lol:

That did happen to me!She told me I didn't qualify but then called me back trying to say that she wanted me to get in the group and was trying her best to see that I did.After 3 days of going back and forth I never heard from her again and never got into the fg.I think the company doing the fg must have a quota to fill and the recruiters must get a bonus when it has been filled.Unfortunately for me they must have found someone more qualified then I was to fill that quota.It's just a thought no proof.I've yet to get a focus group this year,I think they're more people doing this then in previous years.

Yup, Focus Forward two weeks ago. I had filled out a screener a few days earlier then they called and left a message so I called them back. Just verified who I was etc and said I was accepted for an FG the following week. 5 hours before the FG they called again to verify I was going to be ready. Was supposed to sign in 15 minutes prior to the FG start time but was late returning from a doc appointment. Started signing in three minutes prior - what a process - and low n behold she called me right then. I explained the situation and she said they would hold up starting until I signed in. Wow. They were desperate for me. I must have had that golden demo they were looking for. The FG was about Marrie Calenders of all things. I actually had fun. Got a $75 check a week later. Send me more!