LightSpeed - Could this be a rare event?

QWERTY

Was 20 minutes into a high points LightSpeed survey a few weeks back and ran into a problem with the survey. I don't recall exactly what it was but something like it wouldn't let me proceed. I'm thinking a "continue" button was missing or something like that. Up in the corner was a hot link for contact information incase of problems. I opened it and low and behold there was a phone number. Hey, what the hey. I dialed it and a real living breathing human being answered saying "LightSpeed Surveys, how can I help you?" I was in shock. Absolute shock! I've been doing surveys for 4 years and never ran into this. I told them my story and he was able to access my inputs and agreed there was a problem with the survey. He tried a few things that didn't work so he went off "to talk to the programers" for a few minutes. On returning he said "I can fix this". It took him several minutes but the needed hot button popped up on the screen and I was back in business. Before leaving I told him I was absolutely flabergasted they were so helpful because as we all know the horror stories of unresponsive survey sites abound. He said he wished more people would contact them when there's a problem. Not that LightSpeed was in a dim light for me but this episode certainly made Lightspeed shine. So, if a number is available on a suvey that's not working, call it. I hope you're as shocked as I was.

Guest Anonymous

Oh really thats cool.

I was doing a 2 week 2,100 point project on my meds and they said there was a "technical error" they did however email me and said I would be credited for it and to redo it.