Point Club

Hopps1

Anyone else feeling used by Point Club? Was great when I 1st started was 3days away from receiving 100% bonus then they said I missed 2 days which is false then said I missed more days which never happened so they are going to be deleted. Now I see why they have such a poor rating. On to legitimate survey companies

14 hours ago, Hopps1 said:

Anyone else feeling used by point club? Was great when I 1st started was 3days away from receiving 100% bonus then they said I missed 2 days which is false then said I missed more days which never happened so they are going to be deleted. Now I see why they have such a poor rating. On to legitimate survey companies

I've not heard of this one before now... sounds as if that may be a good thing!  Sorry to hear of the problems you've had with them.... what a horrible slimy thing to do to users.  :-(

I'm not convinced that you really get paid more at the higher levels. I've been at many different levels and the payments always seem to be in the same range. 

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...

"Yes Jim, will share the conclusion max by tomorrow first half of the day." That was Wednesday. It's now Saturday morning, and there are still at least two pending survey points that are two months old! I'm sorry, but I'm really beginning to feel like I'm being led on and deceived. When will this be fixed?

• Thanks 1