Who here is with Leger Web

footfree

Be careful you may not be able to cash their check if you live in the United States .Tried at my 2 credit unions and they want to charge me a $20 fee to cash a foreign check(check is for $20). Went to my grocery store they wont cash it.Don't know where to cash it  .I read online that some banks will cash it however I do not have a bank accountAnd they wont answer my emails.It shows they have Paypal I would like to send them the cash back and get paid by Pp or visa gift card.Looks like another survey company I wont be doing anymore if I cant get paid.Not sure what has happened since the last time I cashed out with them I have never had this problem before.

I just checked their website, and they have several offices, including one in Philadelphia.  Apparently their main headquarters are in Montreal, and they list a 1-800 number you can call, and none of the other offices list a 1-800 number, but they do list a number you can call.  I assume the main headquarters in Montreal will deal with you in English.  They do pay in paypal according to their website.  They also have a Facebook page.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NFriday said:

I just checked their website, and they have several offices, including one in Philadelphia.  Apparently their main headquarters are in Montreal, and they list a 1-800 number you can call, and none of the other offices list a 1-800 number, but they do list a number you can call.  I assume the main headquarters in Montreal will deal with you in English.  They do pay in paypal according to their website.  They also have a Facebook page.

Thanks I posted something on Facebook.If they don't answer that then I guess I will call.Thanks for the help

Got a answer back from them so glad to hear from them.I asked if I could mail it back to them then they pay me by Paypal

Hi Mrs 

We asked to accounting department for that possibility also, 

We will get back to you as soon as we know more about all the solutions 

Do not worry we do not forget you. 

Best Regards,

Marie for legerweb team 

I've been with legerweb for a long time..I live in Canada & have no problem cashing their cheques....though we don't have PayPal option here...just cheques or AirMiles rewards..

I only  hate that you can only redeem for $20 at a time....

I was with them and when I would receive a check I deposited it.  I rarely try to cash those things, I just deposit and go back ina  week or so and withdraw the cash then.

15 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I was with them and when I would receive a check I deposited it.  I rarely try to cash those things, I just deposit and go back ina  week or so and withdraw the cash then.

That's what I use to do.But this time I went to cash it at my husbands credit union and it came back.So I thought I would just deposit it at my credit union but they wouldn't let me.I am not sure what has changed and why they wont let me now.I told him I use to be able to deposit it and he said that they shouldn't have let me.I don't know but I contacted them last week about it.They are still saying I need to wait for the accounting office.Well how long does that take?A week seems a little long to be able to figure something like that out.I do think regular  banks are better about cashing foreign checks then credit unions,but I don't have one of those.

• Like 1