Toluna/Ciao merging

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Just got this email:

Dear {FirstName}:

Thank you for being a member of the Toluna & Ciao communities. We are excited that Ciao and Toluna will be coming together as one site under the Toluna brand over the next few weeks.

We are recontacting you following a recent survey you completed. We need to ask you a few more questions relating to the same topic.

This will only take {SurveyLength} mins and you can earn an extra {Reward}!

If you are unfortunately not part of the target group we are looking for in this survey, the questionnaire will finish before the end. You will still be able to access other surveys later and you will be given a free ticket for the £5000 Monthly Prize Draw, as a token of our appreciation.

Please click here to begin

Thank you very much,

The Toluna & Ciao Team.

PS: Please note that there are quality check questions in this survey, so please read each question carefully and choose the answer that best describes your opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

Toluna is not a bad company after all. I just dont do the 1,200-1,989 point surveys. They usually will send me the 3,000 to 9,000+ surveys. I am at about 36,980 points right now with 5 Surveys still awaiting credit which will probably bring my total up to 50,000 in the next few weeks not including new surveys I get til then. Well I also got the 12,000 point sign up bonus but a easly survey or 2 can make up for that on the next one.

Toluna is not a bad company after all. I just dont do the 1,200-1,989 point surveys. They usually will send me the 3,000 to 9,000+ surveys. I am at about 36,980 points right now with 5 surveys still awaiting credit which will probably bring my total up to 50,000 in the next few weeks not including new surveys I get til then. Well I also got the 12,000 point sign up bonus but a easly survey or 2 can make up for that on the next one.

I have had several surveys I have done with them and sucessfully completed, but they claimed I haven't, so they are a bad company! I guess Ciao is going to become a scam company also! :(

It seems as though large businesses are doing the same thing this month and next, mergers and acquisitions. A lot of companies seem to have pent up capital and instead of creating jobs, they are buying other companies.

Although, in some regards I think this is a good thing to have a few powerhouse survey companies.

It seems as though large businesses are doing the same thing this month and next, mergers and acquisitions. A lot of companies seem to have pent up capital and instead of creating jobs, they are buying other companies.

Although, in some regards I think this is a good thing to have a few powerhouse survey companies.

It's only a good thing if they pay.I have been stiffed by Toluna twice.At least with the second one I got a PT.