BuzzBack Payment

gene55

I just got paid for a $2 survey that I did for BuzzBack on Jan. 12th.

They have to be one of the worst companies out there as far as paying. I did a PT and 3 follow up surveys for them last Sept. for $20 and got paid 3 months later. I don't know what made me do a $2 survey after that mess, dumb I guess. No more, No more, No more! I checked my records and I am now even with them and I am done with these guys.

I had the same thing happen the other day with Buzzback and I was trying to figure out which survey it was from. I was a little puzzled as to why I received the payment because it's been quite a while since I last did a survey for them. :lol:

I wonder if they have altered their policies slightly and have decided to pay us after x amount of months have gone by without having to wait to to get to the minimum payout or after we have earned minimum payout - whichever occurs first. I know one panel that does this but not sure if Buzzback is heading that route. I've received payments months after having taken a survey for them and I can't always account for which one it was. They are one of the strangest companies floating around out there.