Survey Exchange Merging with I-Say

NotRichYet

I know a lot of us have writtin off Survey Exchange (OTX), but, I still had a little money on account with them. This week, I got the following email from them:

Hello,

Survey Exchange is merging with Ipsos i-Say to give you more survey opportunities, more points, and more rewards!

Starting today, survey invitations will be sent exclusively from i-Say.

Be sure to check your inbox for survey invitations as usual, and you’re good to go. As for your points, they’re coming too! We’ll make sure that your point balance is transferred to your new i-Say account. Please note that the value of an i-Say point differs from Survey Exchange, so we have converted your balance to align with the i-Say Program.

Confirm your membership by completing a short survey and you will receive 25 bonus points. And that’s not all. Early birds will be entered for a chance to win an Apple i-Pad® for taking the survey within 5 days of receiving this email.

Get Started now

Here are your new Sign in credentials for http://www.i-say.com - you can visit your Rewards account to see your points balance and check out all the rewards we have to offer you.

Email Address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Temp Password: XXXXXXXXXX

You can change your password in your Profile.

We hope you’ve enjoyed your time with us on the Survey Exchange panel, and we look forward to hearing more from you as a member of i-Say.

And remember, this is a two way street, so don’t hesitate to contact us whenever you have a question. To view our frequently asked questions, click here.

They did transfer my points (probably a little less $ than should have been). For what it's worth..........

There must be more than one “Survey Exchange” - I still have 3450 points and have gotten no email (4500 = $5 on Hallmark's Reward Choice).

Site Footer: All content 2004 - 2011 - Cint AB, Stockholm Sweden

There must be more than one “Survey Exchange” - I still have 3450 points and have gotten no email (4500 = $5 on Hallmark's Reward Choice).

You got me wondering, so I checked my Survey Exchange account (the Hallmark Rewards one) and I still had my points in it (too?). Hmmmmmmm.... I don't remember any OTHER "Survey Exchange" I registered for. Anybody else get the email I did :?:

You got me wondering, so I checked my Survey Exchange account (the Hallmark Rewards one) and I still had my points in it (too?). Hmmmmmmm.... I don't remember any OTHER "Survey Exchange" I registered for. Anybody else get the email I did :?:

I got the email today (timestamped about 2 hours ago). Upon digging through i-say.com, I see the points were actually credited to me on 08/10. I got 350 i-say points for my 3450 Survey Exchange points.

They have already converted my points over to my Ipsos account.I received it on 8/10/10,I had 7500 points in my Survey Exchange account which they said was equivalent to $7.50 at Ipsos.It aggravated me a little because I was only 700 points away from a $10.00 AGC from Survey Exchange.To me that's not the equal amount.I didn't say anything,I guess the reason I didn't is after they gave me those points I had enough to cash out $10 dollars.

I wonder if it's going to take longer to get our money from Ipsos?It always seems to slow down on us (the survey takers) getting our money in the specific time frame when these companies merge.Like when Toluna took over Your 2 Cents.I know Ipsos owes me 3 checks, the first one was asked on July the 8th and I haven't received it.It hasn't been a full 8 weeks that they specify either so I'll wait.I'm just use to getting them in 5 weeks and it's been over that.

• 4 weeks later...

I just got email from Survey Exchange saying a new 700 point survey was waiting for me (the link points to http://www.cint.com/cpx/survey.asp).

When I tried my old link to Survey Exchange, I get the splash screen saying we're Ipsos now.

When I log into Ipsos, there are no surveys available.

When I click the link in the email, an OTX survey starts on www.opinionshere.com.

What a mess this merger/acquisition is.

I got a email from Survey Exchange also.I didn't qualify for it but it said that I would be receiving 50 POINTS and on the link it asked if I would like to go to my account.I pressed the button and Ipsos came up.I better get the 50 points into my Ipsos account or I'm not doing anymore of the Survey Exchange surveys again!