Lowering the amount of Lifepoints you can redeem at GTM

footfree

Okay this is how I read it .They may be lowering the cash out points but I bet they will be giving lower points for longer surveys.I hope I'm wrong but I don't see this as a win for us .They would never try to help us earn more money;) at a faster rate now would they?

There will be $5 options for the following brands:PayPal,Amazon

Be sure to look out for the new rewards when you're ready to redeem your points. Do not have enough points? Take part in some surveys and start collecting them from today.

Point value as of now 1200=$10  1800=$15  2400=$20 and then 6000=$50- just want to have something to go by once the change happens.

Just cashed out a few days ago glad that happened.

It will be interesting to see how many points it will take to cash out for $5 pay pal. At the current rate it would be 600 Life Points. Most likely this is another way to pay us even less for taking surveys. Imagine having a job where your salary goes down the longer you've been with the  company.

10 minutes ago, bluetexas said:

It will be interesting to see how many points it will take to cash out for $5 pay pal. At the current rate it would be 600 life points. Most likely this is another way to pay us even less for taking surveys. Imagine having a job where your salary goes down the longer you've been with the  company.

Yes exactly or like the other day - went to get a new phone (however no deal for someone who already had a plan with the company)  200 to 300 dollars off to a new customer but nothing to a loyal customer.I walked out not buying anything.Went to E bay and bought  a new unlocked phone for half the price of a new phone at Verizon.In other words I will go elsewhere and get my deal if I have to.Just like survey companies if you treat me dirty I will go some where else and do business and you wont have me to kick around.I would think a little money from me is better then no money.I mean if it came down to it ,of course right now this is all hypothetical .But I am just giving a heads up as to what I would do if this came about.

about globaltestmarket someone else has this problem?when i try to do a survey, it load correctly until the src error. i work with residential ip and this problem brings me crazy.anyone else har this problem?

4 hours ago, edgar00 said:

about globaltestmarket someone else has this problem?when i try to do a survey, it load correctly until the src error. i work with residential ip and this problem brings me crazy.anyone else har this problem?

Sometimes with firefox- however if it happens I try another browser like google

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, footfree said:

Sometimes with firefox- however if it happens I try another browser like google

thank you very much, i use firefox i'll try another browser.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...