Where do I find paid answers to my survey?

Frederico

I have this survey online now.

Please, don't say it is spam! I was warned of that in another thread, and I appologise for that.

So, I'm not asking for you to fill it.

I just wanted to know where can I find people to fill it, is there any panel of paid people to do that? What options will I have to choose the type of people I want?

Thanks!

Yes, but why do they ask me for my e-mail lists? Shouldn't be that their job? I had the feeling they just organize the survey but they don't provide the respondants.

Their is a way you can have respondents participate in your survey, you could put your survey on www.zoomerang.com as well as several other ones that charge a small fee. One other spot you could put your surveys on is a new Social Network site called Sidetick.

I did complete your survey a few days ago, it was set up pretty nicely so I would say to keep your surveys just as they are.

I would not mind at all to win one of the five art portraits, when are the drawings going to be held?

Hi, Justin.

Thanks for filling my survey and for your informations. I'm glad you liked it. I will definetly see in to them, it's hard to get results in a good number just like this.

I didn't estabilished a date for the draw, it depends on the number of answers is considered good and that depends not only from me.

I expect it will be in September, and luckyly all will be functioning in October.

As the draw is made by an independent organization, I guess I can wish you good luck with it. :D

Okay Thanks, if you have more surveys you might want to join the new social network site called Sidetick and place the surveys on their for people to take.

• 2 weeks later...