SurveyHead..why should we get DQ'D??

greeneyeddevils

Here's my rant....why is it that you get an "INVALID" for completing a survey in a quicker amount of time?...I'm very quick at typing & reviewing the survey as is...It's not my fault that 3/4 of the surveys are repetitive..How many of you out there have completed a survey..only to get the same survey from 3 or 4 different survey companies & you already know the answers?...I know I have tons of times....so if they're getting the answers that they want & they're not just "clicks" to fill the survey..then why should we be DQ'D just because we're quick & we finish the survey faster than Bob or Karen or etc?..that's crap....As long as you're giving legit answers then we shouldn't be timed as to how fast we're doing them....Also..has anyone noticed the huge price drop on SurveyHead surveys?...You used to get at least a $1 for doing a quick survey, now I noticed 75cents..WTF?....Anyone else pissed at this company & the crap they do?....Why should it take like 2 months to get your money when you cash out?....Are they walking it to your mailbox from their headquarters?...anyways thanks for listening to my grumble...lol.....

Green

I totally agree with you. I am a fast reader, and how hard is it to click a button or two? What I do is note the time they say it should take, and if (in the middle) I gauge that I will finish ahead of their estimate, I get up, go to the bathroom, get something to drink, whatever.

Surveyhead pretty much stinks. I finally got credited on a survey that I took on APRIL 15, after 3 e-mails. I still have one pending from April 11!

Not only has the ever present Quick Rewards survey gone down to 75 cents, when you log in to check for surveys, where there used to be anywhere from 5 to 8 listed, now there are none. Maybe they are just not getting any assignments, and that's why they can't (or won't) pay?

I totally agree with you. I am a fast reader, and how hard is it to click a button or two? What I do is note the time they say it should take, and if (in the middle) I gauge that I will finish ahead of their estimate, I get up, go to the bathroom, get something to drink, whatever.

Surveyhead pretty much stinks. I finally got credited on a survey that I took on APRIL 15, after 3 e-mails. I still have one pending from April 11!

Not only has the ever present Quick Rewards survey gone down to 75 cents, when you log in to check for surveys, where there used to be anywhere from 5 to 8 listed, now there are none. Maybe they are just not getting any assignments, and that's why they can't (or won't) pay?

I agree with you...from now on with Surveyhead I'm going to watch a ball game..cook some dinner..have a beer ..then come back & click complete...my luck when I do that it'll say "INVAILD LINK" lol....

I griped about the list being gone a couple of weeks back plus when you cash out you can only get $25.00.I had $27.50 and I wanted all of it, but they only gave me $25.The rolled the rest back to my account.

Exactly, go to the bathroom, go get a drink, talk on the phone, etc....anything to stay in their time frame