Any Survey "Sweeps" Winners?????

everbloomin1

I'm just curious -- has anyone here or anyone you've ever heard of ever won one of those survey site sweeps?

Every danged invite I received today was for sweeps entries only, so I ignored them. But it got me to thinking if anyone ever wins those sweeps? Are the sweeps real? Has anyone ever known anyone who actually won a survey sweepstake? Do the sweeps exist or are they just another scam?

Any winners here?

No -I know they show pics of the winners, but I don't believe them!I guess I'm a cynic .I once read here that it's easier to win on the sweeps then to win the lottery.I find that hard to believe when most lottery winnings are in a concentrated area,like each individual state are a combination of a few states.Where as survey taking is more widely conducted to the whole of U.S. and other countries combined.I'm sorry I've been doing this way to long to do it for free!

Never won more than $50 myself, but I did win a $50 GC from Surveyspot's slot machine, a $50 paypal payment from MyView's monthly drawing, and a $20 GC from SmartyPants Know-it-all panel's monthly drawing.

Been filling out surveys going on 5 years now and I've won 2 sweeps. One for $250 from InDemand. Funny thing is in that 5 years I've only completed 3 surveys with them. Don't recall who the other was with but it was for $75.

I won $50 a few months back from Synovate & actually got the check in the mail for the $50 in June for some sweeps prize..so they are actually legit

I lied when I said I haven't won any sweeps.I guess I thought you meant the big ones.Like 10,000 or 20,000 grand prize winners.I've won with Synovate(15.00) and Acop(5.00) and about 5 years ago $50 from Market research-does anyone know what happened to this company?-sorry got side tracked.I want to know if anyone has won the big,big bucks,so has anyone heard of or know anyone who has?

That's exactly what I was wondering, Footfree. If anyone has won the big sweepstakes. Like $1,000 or $3,000 or more. Of course, I've never even won a small $50 one, so I'm happy to hear so many here have won those. Congratulations to all of you!

However, I wonder about those biggies. Anyone?