Sign in to follow this  
Texas4Ever

Anyone else having trouble cashing out from Opinion Bar

Texas4Ever

I have accrued over $25 from Opinion Bar, but I have been unable to cash out.  I have sent numerous emails to their Helpdesk but have received no responses.  Does anyone have any suggestions on where I go from here, or if I have any recourse?   Thank you.

boobiem

I have $38.00.I have been waiting almost 3 months.I don't understand the wait.

boobiem

So what do I do after 11 years with Opinion Bar.

.I have sent them email after email.I put in a payment request back in April 2018.I have $81.00.

I  feel bad. All that wasted time.I never thought I would get taken advantage of.They always paid me before.

Is there a recourse also.

caseystone

Please contact MetrixLab on Facebook and complain!  This is their parent company.  I also contacted Philips, one of the companies that contracts with Opinion Bar, so let them know that I will no longer be doing surveys and that I feel Opinion Bar will probably manufacture results for them and claim it was from me!  Philips is checking into them but I also contacted a bunch of other companies.  

gbq

I asked for a payment of $10.60 on April 22nd and to date have heard nothing from the many requests to the help desk Have continued taking surveys and am now close to $20.00. For such a small amount one would hope they would at least respond to a question, I guess not. Thanks for the contact info. I will try that route. This is a definite no more in my book!!

somelady

It's been over two months for me. I don't have facebook.

They keep sending reminders to take the surveys but I won't take another until they pay.

schludermann

I've been waiting 2 months for $10. I haven't undertaken any more surveys until I'm paid.

• Like 1

somelady

They owe me since August. I contacted support last week, haven't heard from them.

mikedorb

I have been waiting since April to get paid 10.70. It just shows as pending. They have to be having financial problems. Most of the surveys I get rejected from and the majority of my earnings are the .10 disqualification payments. If I recall it took a while to get paid the couple of previous times I cashed out but nothing like this. Over 8 months. Ridiculous. 

somelady

They finally paid me on Jan 2 2019! I requested pay out on Aug 6 2018.  I don't know if I will stay with them, I haven't taken a survey with them since Oct.