warning -thissiteisforreal.com

iceminx

This site pays you .30 -it used to be .50-.55 to do "surveys" where you spend 5 minutes clicking on no until your hands cramp to scam offers and you get credited at the end. Then they lowered the payouts. Then they dropped the free offers that work altogether. This was recently. Before all you needed was to enter your e-mail and zipcode, now offers require address, personal info, and many don't credit unless you buy a "Free" trial or sign up for a "free" trial that bills you after a month -in the fine print.

i posted on the forum to get help and opinions but every thread with the slightest implied "negativity" is deleted. I posted a question thread saying I wasn't getting credited since the good ones were gone. Several people agreed and it was removed.

Thissiteisforreal.com may pay out for people who are willing to spend money to make money and some free offers, but they are CROOKED on the forum. All problems with anything are deleted asap by moderators who never answer questions but post generic replies and warn posters they'll be suspended if they post anything negative. Therefore, I am starting one on here for other people who are having problems where we can post freely. :roll:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the tip on thisisforreal. It really helps when members tell us who to avoid before we spend all kinds of time finding out for ourselvesf. Thanks again.