I am upset. 1$ 20 min survey and DQ'd

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I just did a 20 minute survey from clearvoices on a entertainment study from C and R research and after I complete it I get DQ'd. How is this possible? Is says I was done and to submit my answers. They screwed me out of this one but luckily only a a dollar.

I would send them an email and see what there response is and if they are going to credit you. If you don't like the response then contact the BBB and ripoffreport.com!

I just did a 20 minute survey from clearvoices on a entertainment study from C and R research and after I complete it I get DQ'd. How is this possible? Is says I was done and to submit my answers. They screwed me out of this one but luckily only a a dollar.

I know it's your time and you can do what you want with it but $1.00 for 20 minutes is only $3.00 per hour and I wont do it.It has to be minimum wage,my time is worth more to me then that.

That's one of the reasons I quit Clearvoice they wouldn't pay me for the surveys I had done and they also stopped answering my emails.They use to be good but then when the economy did a nose dive they did also!

Guest Anonymous

Well will see how it goes. I already have 12 dollars in my account but only 5 has been approved. I do have number to talk to someone from there headcorders and he said like a nice and cool guy.