Ipsos getting worse on time to get payment to you

TSP1973

I have noticed a decline in the time it takes Ipsos to get payment to you lately? On 6/10/10 I cased out for a $10 check. I just received it today on 8/30/10, you do the math that is just ridiculous! :evil: It has been slow on other checks before this one also! There slow time to get your check to you is just down right sad! :( But the good thing is at least they pay you, but it is slower than molasses! :lol:

:evil: Another downgrade. Ipsos introduced WebCruising which was supposedly a short fun survey for 5-10 points plus a sweep, ended being much longer. So in addition to their low paying 70 cent surveys they are now offering lower paying surveys. Anyone having fun with a 20 minute survey for 5-10 cents? :evil:

Guest Anonymous

Oh god. I just signed up to looking forward to them. Well well see how it goes. 5-10c I will never do. Toluna doesent even do that. 70c+ yeah but theyre surveys are way to long. I do them from various GPT sites.

I've never cashed out with Ipsos, so can't speak to that problem. Otherwise, I reeeally like Ipsos. They send very interesting surveys - sure, some have taken longer to complete than they said it would, but I get to review TV commercials and "go shop" in virtual stores and see movie trailers before anyone else does. Most of their surveys are fun and very relevant to me. And I qualify for about 95% of the surveys they send me, so they must actually use those profiles I filled out.

I like their loyalty program. I've only been a member for 3 months, so haven't see the benefits of that yet -- however, you get bonus points for every 6 months you're an active member. 50 pts for the first 6 months, 100 points for one year, etc. Plus you get bonus points for completing every survey they send you that you qualify for. I've always received points - not sweeps entires - for the surveys I've completed for them, even tho most of their surveys only pay 90c. I could've cashed out a couple weeks ago, but want to accumulate more points.

Most surveys are 90 points which according to there point system are worth .90 cents. Some times you do get some which are higher, ever now and then I will get one for 400 points. I do like the fact that if you don't qualify for the survey you at lest get 10-20 points, which is .10 or .20 cents, at least they pay even if you don't qualify. Which is more than I can say for most survey company's. I also like there poll contest at the end, it is fun, however I know I probably will never win! :( The only grip I have with them is there time it takes to get your check! :evil:

The reason it may be longer in getting checks from them is that they just bought OTX.It always seems that right after a take over it takes longer for them to pay.

Hmm.....I cashed out the middle of July and got my check 2 days ago. I don't think it's that bad -different strokes for different folks. I would love for them to have Paypal but knowing Ipsos, that would probably take just as long as sending a check! :lol:

Guest Anonymous

When you guys first registered how long did it take to get your first cash incentive survey? I been with them for 3-5 days and still no survey yet :?

When you guys first registered how long did it take to get your first cash incentive survey? I been with them for 3-5 days and still no survey yet :?

It has been over a year since I joined, so I don't remember sorry. Did you fill out the section on the website were you answer questions about your self? So they know what type of survey's to send you?

Guest Anonymous

I just got my virst invite for a 2 day study for 300pts and a chance to win 50 dollars from some company. I also did a 90pts 15 min survey. Not bad so far.

This is what pisses me off about Ipsos....I ordered this online cert from Amazon ..This was ordered on Aug 19/10....It's a bloody online gift cert...it should be instant to your account...you don't have to wait for it in the mail...It's now in Step 2

WTF is Step 2??? Is there someone that pushes 1 key stroke at a time there?...It took them until Sept 7th to get into their 2nd step....be like Opinion Outpost...once you redeem for an Amazon Cert..with only 50 points ($5) it goes instant & you get your claim code right away..I find this to be really frustrating when you're getting an online reward compared to something in the mail

Order Date & Id Description Points Spent Mailing Address Order Status

19/08/2010

$10 Amazon (1) -1000 Points ... Submitted-Step 2 07/09/2010