Yippee!!! I won $100!

everbloomin1

It's just one of those survey sites that you go to a few times a day to fill out whatever surveys they have and make, maybe, 10 cents a day. But every time you hit $2, they put it in your PayPal. So I've been cashing out about $2 every couple weeks or so. No biggie. But when I went there last night, I'd won the $100 daily prize and they'd put $100 into my PayPal! Woowooo.... mama needs a new coat! This is my first big win (well, sorta big) doing surveys and I'm excited, folks! :lol:

It's just one of those survey sites that you go to a few times a day to fill out whatever surveys they have and make, maybe, 10 cents a day. But every time you hit $2, they put it in your PayPal. So I've been cashing out about $2 every couple weeks or so. No biggie. But when I went there last night, I'd won the $100 daily prize and they'd put $100 into my PayPal! Woowooo.... mama needs a new coat! This is my first big win (well, sorta big) doing surveys and I'm excited, folks! :lol:

Can you name the survey site so it will increase their reputability.

majak, I won on Instant Cash Sweepstakes. (alas, I wish I could send you my referral link)

They pay directly to PayPal every $2 you earn - it takes forEVER to get to $2, tho.

If you are taking several surveys a day at the site for 10 cents, you didn't win $100, you earned it. In fact, you probably should have been paid $500 to $1000 for your time.

Keep doing lots of surveys for 10 cents a day. Then do the free ones too. That will make it bad for everyone else.

If you are taking several surveys a day at the site for 10 cents, you didn't win $100, you earned it. In fact, you probably should have been paid $500 to $1000 for your time.

Keep doing lots of surveys for 10 cents a day. Then do the free ones too. That will make it bad for everyone else.

All the surveys at this site are 3 questions each - they put 4-6 surveys up every 3 hours. It takes less than 2 minutes to take 6 surveys - I click to the site, take the surveys, and click off in less than 3 minutes. Easy peasy. It kills time, they're fun, and they put $2 in my PayPal every couple weeks. No big deal, but it's fun.

I don't take free surveys and even if I did, so what?!

All the surveys at this site are 3 questions each - they put 4-6 surveys up every 3 hours. It takes less than 2 minutes to take 6 surveys - I click to the site, take the surveys, and click off in less than 3 minutes. Easy peasy. It kills time, they're fun, and they put $2 in my PayPal every couple weeks. No big deal, but it's fun.

Well said!

Because that effects other survey takers, not just yourself. If companies get survey quotas filled when offering nothing, then they will continue to offer little to no incentives to complete their surveys.