I might have to report Zoompanel to the BBB

TSP1973

I have never had a problem with Zoompanel yet. They have always credited me for my points and have always delivered my DVD that I have cashed in for points within a weeks time. Well about 3 weeks ago I ordered a DVD from them and the dilverary was suppose to be 3-7 days. I have yet to receive it. I sent them an email about it and got a reply back within a few days.

Here is there email:

Thank you for taking the time to contact ZoomRewards Customer Care.

To date, the order has not been returned to sender as undeliverable.

Please check with any household members to ensure that the package has not been received.

In addition, please verify that the following delivery address, provided at the time of redemption, is correct and able to receive packages.

Tracy Provines

1509 Morning Glory Dr

Vandalia IL 62471

If the address is correct, please reply with an alternate shipping address that may be used if a reshipment is determined to be necessary. We have begun investigating the status of the shipment, and upon our receipt of your reply email, we will determine next steps to resolve this issue. Please note that in the instance that a reshipment is needed, we will require an alternate shipping address. Our policy dictates that merchandise will not be re-shipped to an address at which initial delivery was not successful.

Please contact us if you have any questions or you need any further assistance.

--

Sincerely,

The ZoomRewards Customer Care Team

[email protected]

Now here is my problem with the whole thing, "Our policy dictates that merchandise will not be re-shipped to an address at which initial delivery was not successful.". Now it hasn't been detiremened yet if they are going to ship another one, but I don't have another Alternate Address, this is the only one I have! They way this reads is that they WILL NOT send another one out, if I don't give them another address! But giving them another address isn't going to happen. So I sent them a reply to the email telling them that I have NO other address to give them. I also politely explained how things get lost in the mail and how it isn't my fault or theirs that things DO get lost on Occasion. I however also mentioned that if they refuse to send out another one because of no alternative address, that they will force me to file a complaint with BBB and ripoffreport.com! After sending a replay, I received a reply back within 14 minutes and of coaures I knew it was an automated response! :evil:

So I sent another response right back to them and here is what I sent them:

Did you EVEN read my reply to your email or did you send me an automated message, because I recieved a reply so quick you couldn't have read it? You know the thing that really pisses people off are these Automated Messages because you are to lazy to read them! So here is what I said in the first one sent and I suggest you read it!

I have no other Alternative Address! I have No Control over the mail and neither does your company, sometimes things get lost. It will have to be reshipped to the same address, again because I have No other Alternative address. I have ordered several DVD items in the past from your company, all with success in delivery! So just because 1 item happens to get lost is No reason to refuse to ship it to the same address. So basically if you refuse to reship it to my address again, you will give me No choice in the matter but to report it to the Better Business Bureau and ripoffreport.com.

Thank You

Tracy Provines

--- On Wed, 9/1/10, Member Services Team Member 1 wrote:

Subject: TID 1421717 Re: have not received reward yet

To: [email protected]

Date: Wednesday, September 1, 2010, 1:02 PM

Thank you for taking the time to contact ZoomRewards Customer Care Team.

Please reply with an alternate shipping address that may be used if a reshipment is determined to be necessary. This address can be another delivery address of yours, of a family member, of a friend, or of your workplace.

Please note that in the instance that a reshipment is needed, we will require an alternate shipping address. Our policy dictates that merchandise will not be re-shipped to an address at which initial delivery was not successful.

Thank you for your continued patience and cooperation in this matter.

--

Sincerely,

The ZoomRewards Customer Care Team

[email protected]

So I have a VERY strong feeling where this is headed! :( So I will give them about a week and see what happens, but it looks like it is going to be time for BBB and ripoffreport.com again! :( I will keep you all informed about what happens and stuff! :D

I have the same problem with Toluna when comes to mailing my checks. I've updated my mailing address with them plenty of times and they always send me an email saying that my check was returned to them as 'undeliverable' and that I need to send them the correct address. I did it a few times and even contacted USPS to find out what was happening who confirmed that everything was fine on their end and mine. Once they sent me the check I found out what the reason was - they weren't putting my FULL address on the check (they didn't put the apt. number on :roll: ). I wrote them back and told them what happened and to pay better attention next time. They didn't listen the first time or the second and finally after 4 separate occasions, I finally wrote them a firm threatening letter that they had better start updating their information or else. It seemed to work because this past time as I got my check and had no issue but I am not optimistic about future cash outs. :evil:

I would ask Zoompanel to show what mailing address they sent the DVD to as it may have been a clerical error on their end which they should rectify immediately. I would also ask them to re-verify the mailing address they have on record with your account. And if they are not willing to do anything, then I would seriously contact the BBB. You could do the alternate address to save time, but that seems ludicrous that you would have to do it and it could be a sign of things to come. Hope it works out for you! :)

I have checked and they do have my correct mail address. I have ordered a total of 5 DVD's from them, all but this last one were delivered within a week after ordering. I think it is on the post office end of it, because I have had nextflix for over 3 years now and so far I have had 3 DVD's that were delivered to a neighbor's house. The neighbor's dropped it buy after they got it. The thing that I don't like about the whole thing is them saying they won't redeliver it to my address, demanding an alternate address, that is my beef with them! :evil:

• 3 weeks later...
Well looks like they decided to redeliver it to the same address after all! :D Got my DVD today, they must have overnighted it or something! :D

I meant to up date you as to what happen but forgot! :( I thought they overnight it because I got it like the next day after they said they would send another one. But about a week later I got the second one that they sent out for the replacement! :lol: So I guess it got lost in the mail or delivered it to the wrong house, has happened a few times with Netflix! :( So I was honest and sent the second one back! :D