Mysurvey -Does anyone know what Consumer Say is all about?

footfree

Earn 2000 points when you join ConsumerSay, is what it says on their web site.Isn't this the same thing Lightspeed was doing?Does anyone know what it's about?I didn't want to click and find out because I honestly don't think I want to join.So if anyone could please enlighten me, I'd appreciate it!

• 1 year later...

I've gotten ConsumerSay invites from mysurvey -- it is legitimate and I've checked out their security (Verisign) certificate and privacy. I registered and did get 2,000 bonus points in about 3 weeks. Worth doing -- if you don't mind registering accounts, it's a good way to earn points fast.

• 2 weeks later...

I've gotten many invites for Consumer Say via Lightspeed and a couple of other panels over the last several years. I always say "NO" as I am an extremely private person and there's a limit to how much information I'm willing to give any survey company. I understand that my information is floating around online (like everyone else's), but I do whatever I can to safeguard it even though it seems almost like an exercise in futility! Sorry, but I don't think it's worth linking my accounts and card numbers for a stupid incentive when my own private information could be leaked to God knows what entity or person. And yes,I am sure everything is encrypted, stored in a secure database, etc, etc, but it's not worth the risk to me. Thanks, but no thanks!