nj07208

How many email accounts do you check each day?

nj07208

I've gotten that question a few times. Twice recently it was the last question before I was disqualified. Does anyone know or have a guess as to what that question is about? Why does it matter?

rosiesmom

I have seen that one over and over.  I have answered truthfully, but apparently "3" isn't what they are looking for. 

neminem

My guess is for some reason they ask that at the end even if you were already screened out. No idea why, but it's always from the same company. I doubt it's actually the reason for being screened out (I got a survey from them a couple weeks ago where it was exceedingly obvious I wasn't their target demographic, and it still asked that at the end.)

• Like 1

GammiWoo

I'm getting that question a lot as well and "1" has been my disqualifying answer as well as "2" because I set another up for business after taking a couple. So, who knows what they want, lol?

nj07208
8 hours ago, neminem said:

My guess is for some reason they ask that at the end even if you were already screened out. No idea why, but it's always from the same company. I doubt it's actually the reason for being screened out (I got a survey from them a couple weeks ago where it was exceedingly obvious I wasn't their target demographic, and it still asked that at the end.)

I never thought about that. They're still collecting the data from that question and not paying.

• Thanks 1

barbpol

This has happened to me, too, many times. I've said 1, 2 and 3 and been disqualified every time.  

• Like 2

NaomiNo

If you're talking about the surveys looking for Communispace members, it's been this way for years.  When you get the email question, it's over - another response disqualified you earlier but they put that one up to throw you off what it really was (I imagine it's because they realize many people are members of multiple survey companies and this way if you get the same invitation survey through another site then you can't try to manipulate what the "correct" answer should have been for whatever truly disqualified you, as Communispace spots are pretty coveted and I have no doubt there are people who try to do this).  When you actually qualify and make it to the end of a survey, the email question never comes up.

• Like 3

babs69
On 9/15/2018 at 6:08 PM, nj07208 said:

I've gotten that question a few times. Twice recently it was the last question before I was disqualified. Does anyone know or have a guess as to what that question is about? Why does it matter?

On 9/15/2018 at 6:08 PM, nj07208 said:

Same thing happens to me. When I see that question, I know I’m going to get dq’ed. Usually it’s a REALLY good survey, too or for a new focus panel like communispace.

episemion
13 hours ago, babs69 said:

Same thing happens to me. When I see that question, I know I’m going to get dq’ed. Usually it’s a REALLY good survey, too or for a new focus panel like communispace.

Same happens to me and always with Communispace. I have 3 emails I check , but suspect that question , as was stated by an earlier poster , is a red herring.