How much money are you making a month doing surveys?

moreese08

Is it really worth my time to do these surveys? I have a fulltime job and im looking to make an extra $500 a month, is it worth my time to do these surveys?

If its worth it depends on how much time you have/want to give filling surveys in and also what you expect to get. I'd say that $500 per month is too much to expect to receive. The only way that it might be achivable would be if you did online forum survey or face to face interviews as these pay the most.

What you receive cannot be guaranteed each month.

it all adds up and it can be painstakingly slow sometimes, but my earnings have steadily gone up each month since Jan 2008 so that my average is about £65 per month or about $130. $500 is far too much to expect, unless you do paid offers on the paid to try sites like TreasureTrooper and rpoints, for example, and they can add up pretty big but it does take a while. Be patient and sign up to as many reputable ones as you can.

regards

LizzieAnn :D

If you make $500 month, I want to know your secret.

Heck, $130 month, I'd take.

I just deposited $60 in checks (that took 2 months to get) so when counting up how much that is "per month" it's about $20 per month rate of what actually hits my pocket (not just 'pending' or whatever)

I have started keeping really detailed records, and I write down my incentives, who they are from (which survey company) and when I order them, then when I receive them, sometimes yeah, kell, you are right, there can be 2 months and more between the actual ordering of the incentive and receiving it. Since Jan 2008, my earnings go like this -

Jan - £39

Feb - £64.17

Mar - £74.00

Apr - £76.98

May - £30.76

June - so far £69 - this looks like it might be my best month yet! Having said that, I have £31.20 pending this month that I have not received....so I might make it into triple figures this month.

If you put the work in, and sign up to as many companies as you can and keep regularly doing the surveys to the best of your ability, and oh of course, you really have to enjoy what you are doing!!! :oops: that seems to most people to be the most difficult bit of all.....!!!!! then it is really worthwhile...we have had so many product tests and right now I am getting a three month subs to a monthly magazine in return for telling them what I think of it....great, free monthly mag worth nearly £4 for nothing!

Enthusiasm helps too!! I am never short of that.

LizzieAnn