Anyone do this bulletin board for Surveyspot?

lillyz

I did a 3 day bulletin board study for Surveyspot that involved making an online picture collage about new advertising for a restaurant around the end of July. Restaurant was Den*ny's ( edited in case this gets me in trouble stating name of restaurant but if you did this one u know which one it is). I accidently deleted the email with the study # and I haven't been paid my 3500 points for it. I filled out a question in their help section and sent to them a week ago but still haven't been paid or gotten a response. Anyone maybe do that one and have a study # I can reference or maybe also having trouble getting paid for that one yourself? Also, does anyone know if there is a phone # for them?

I usually never have trouble getting my points even if they are a little late they always respond to my questions and eventually post them, but not this time. Getting mad! :evil:

Sorry I have ditched survey spot a couple months ago, this has become a VERY bad habit with them ever since they switched to there point system! You might want to go back into your email and check. I think, but not for sure, there is a section where you can look at email's you deleted. I know my yahoo, it is called trash. But again not sure and for how long they will stay there either? I hope you find the study number, because $35 is a lot to get screwed over from surveyspot! :evil: Anyway if you can't find the number, at least make sure your as detailed as possible with them, so that can't weasel there way out of it!

I got the money credited to my account now and also got another 2000 I was waiting on just 1 week after doing the interactive! So don't give up on them yet, seems they are trying to improve.