OpionTrone sweeps site

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Anyone ever do surveys from them? They look like a very professional site but problem is they are a sweepstake survey company. I do see that alot of people win on there mainly like 25.00 checks so I usually stick with them and wait to hear anything.

Anyone ever do surveys from them? They look like a very professional site but problem is they are a sweepstake survey company. I do see that alot of people win on there mainly like 25.00 checks so I usually stick with them and wait to hear anything.

And that's why so many of the survey companies keep sending nothing but sweeps surveys. I WILL NOT do a freebie. And I would suggest you stop wasting your time on a chance at winning a lousy $25 check. If everyone stopped doing the freebies, perhaps these companies would get the idea and pay us for our time.

Guest Anonymous

yeah I understand why you are upset. I am also upset that I get alot of 1.00 surveys for 20-30 minutes ecp from Toluna, Iposos and Clearvoice. Not even 1.00 sometimes and they get triple that for just getting leads and sending emails. There is alot of honest and dedicated survey takers and they abuse them. Another problem you have to deal with sometimes is you get to the end to be DQ'd or doing a invoke and end up never getting paid. I done 3-4 surveys with testspin and weeks later still not one credit. I hate having to wait weeks to get 1.00 in my account. I dont really do sweeps but I do it with just Opionbar because they are really short and easy and looks more promising.