SURVEY SPOT GONE TO CRAP

rstanc

Sad, but this site has become a MAJOR waste of time, especially when you keep up with the time you waste trying just to finish a survey and thats not including taking sweepstake surveys if your that naive.

They have even started sending 'supposedly' paid surveys that are exact duplicates of surveys they sent out over a year ago....oh and you are eventually conveniently disqualified or of course they have received all they need............starting to smell like greenfield and otx to me.

bye, bye surveyspot, you will eventually diminsh also, as grown adults get weary of your childish habits and the corporations ( which are looking for working adults opinions) and realize that they are not getting it from your company anymore.

Guest Anonymous

I noticed when I leave from a survey from surveyspot for a few minutes it tells me your session has timed out yet they want us to take our time and answer honestly. Well some people have other stuff to do at the same time to waste .50c on a 20-30 minute survey. There incentives are too low but I am sticking with them because when I cash out I get it almost instantly and they give you lots of surveys and sometimes good paying ones.

Ya, have to agree. At one time they were in my top 3 money makers but have dropped to 29th over the last year. Cashed out $10 last week but it took months to get that. As I recall 200 points = $1. If the reward is less than 200 points I just delete it. It's fascinating how they send invitations labeled "We must have your input" or the like, then only offer a sweeps entry. If it was so imparative for me to take the survey, one would think they would offer a high points incentive. No logic there. Naturally I delete all of those too.